Thread: Win 2-1 first semifinal match, BUT LACK THE SECOND GAME WHAT?

Win 2-1 first semifinal match, BUT LACK THE SECOND GAME WHAT?

Good morning to all forum members
    First of all to thank those who helped me in my previous topic which is the same continación thereof. You can read it here: http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...or-mine-2.html

Thanks to vuestroc sonsejos and reviews I managed to win the first semifinal 2-1 but now comes the rematch. What should I do? Going to dfenderme and only care for the result? Should I go to score a goal mandatory to ensure the game and my ticket to the final? Should I play very defensive, very offensive, normal, how?
    I commented that in the first game I drove to a player from another team, a 7-star hotel which will be without the other manager.
    Its formation is this:

el - Subir Imagenes - Subirimagenes.net

My training is FAR ña following:

yo - Subir Imagenes - Subirimagenes.net

Please, I need advice. Is this drilling well? How I should raise my tactics? Offensive? Early minutes to score a goal and then to defend myself? What do I do?
    I hope answers, thanks.

Please it is within 6 hours to the game. I need your opinions, it's urgent.
    Thank you.

Rookie
    i was 2-1 one up in my semi final i played more defensive in the second game it finished nil nil i went through good luck

Quote Originally Posted by villanoel View Post
    i was 2-1 one up in my semi final i played more defensive in the second game it finished nil nil i went through good luck
    Happens that is not the first time this happens to me. And before I also judado defensive. And in the last few minutes I have made the goal with which I fully removed. So i was wondering what to do.