Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: need some help against 43w12!!

and do u want to laugh more .. ok .. i have anther account making it to bring shirts and these stuff for me i opened it today to send a red back gift and i even dont remeber what is its formation .. he won the cup loool i dont do any improvment to his player or anything even if there is an injury i dont know and i do found him won the cup .. is this game playing alone as she want !!!

Rookie
    4-1-2-1-2 and take the possession,normal tackling,whole pitch,middle,no counter attack and offside,normal mentality(attacking if u dont have good AMC and ST 2 5* 1 4* or better). Played against a higher quality team 3 times and won 4-1,2-0,3-0
    Last edited by Alexzz11; 06-27-2014 at 01:47 PM.
    tangerinearmy likes this.

i dont know really my brother alex !! i tried my best i won the champion today but i dont know why that happen to me in the cup !! u see in the pic im the dominatr over the game !!! whatever ... best luck for all nest time but yes i will chose nd again against it as i used 451v and 441 they didnt work just like nd .. best of luck for u and all ppl in this website who do care for other ppl it means to me more than the game itself .

and also u know i learned some mistakes !! which is building new special ability ( now i will never build it again it need alto of time and your player will stay same power and i have some player with special ability yeah they did well in la league but in champion and cup they seem dont make differences !! ) that what i notice ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12