Thread: Beat 5-3-2

Rookie

Beat 5-3-2

I am playing with a team who play 5-3n-2 which i had never won against this formation. It is a cup match so it is very important. Can you give me the most effective counter formation and its order?

If you have strong wingers and striker i would play 4-5-1V or 4-3n-2w-1. In this way you protect your center and attack the flanks.
    Go with normal mentaly, down flanks, mixed passing, normal or hard tackling ( hard gives you more posession but takes more stamina), own half, zonal and counter. Reds on dl, dr, aml, amr. Blues on dc's. I would not play attacking mode because your opp's formation is great to play with counterattacks. For you is important to play with counter. In this way you give him the ball and thats your chance to take away and score. And if he has good qualitydefenders its gonna be tough to score against a 5 man defence in normal way without counter.
    Sorry for my english
    Good luck

Rookie
    how about 4-2-2-2 hex? I got 2 good strikers and his middle dc is a scout

Its an option of course. Its up to you. When i play a cupmatch the first and the important thing is to be save.
    We can change enough during the game.

Rookie
    Thanks.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo82 View Post
    If you have strong wingers and striker i would play 4-5-1V or 4-3n-2w-1. In this way you protect your center and attack the flanks.
    Go with normal mentaly, down flanks, mixed passing, normal or hard tackling ( hard gives you more posession but takes more stamina), own half, zonal and counter. Reds on dl, dr, aml, amr. Blues on dc's. I would not play attacking mode because your opp's formation is great to play with counterattacks. For you is important to play with counter. In this way you give him the ball and thats your chance to take away and score. And if he has good qualitydefenders its gonna be tough to score against a 5 man defence in normal way without counter.
    Sorry for my english
    Good luck
    how about offside trap?

No offside trap.
    Good luck

Rookie
    i tried 4-3-2w-1 against a team who plays 5-2-2w-1. 2teams playing counter, 2-2 and my 2 goals come from my defender and of them miss a clear goal before match end( how pity)