Thread: 3-2-2-3 counter?

3-2-2-3 counter?

Last 16's match in the cup. My next opponent uses a 3DC(narrow) 2 MC, AML&AMR and 3 ST. Any counter tips? Hes basically got no defence or midfield so im thinking either 4-5V-1 or something along those lines. Any tips?

Thanks in advance!

Forgot to add, hes slightly better than me and im guessing he knows what hes doing judging by his 1st place last season

I destroyed 3-2-2-3 with 3 5 2

5V style i assume?
    I use this formation everyday amd destroy everyone with it. Just thought id ask in case anyone had other suggestions

4-5-1 v style if you think his strikers will get a lot of balls and will need to be marked. If they are weak and you can control the midfield to prevent them from getting the ball, you could try 3-5-2 v style, but watch out for his wingers. This is a classic case of how good orders and tactics are more important then formation. If he has long passing on then trying to control the midfield will get you no where and he will just go from back to front. If it were me I say 4-5-1 v style, full pitch pressing, defensive mentality, passing down both flanks, mixed passing. Blue arrows on DCs and DMC, red arrows on AML, AMR and ST

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Perfect!
    Last edited by Agam Talwar; 07-18-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.”

Manager Level 9, Season 9