Thread: 3W-0-3W-1Amc-3St. What counter is better for this team?

Exclamation 3W-0-3W-1Amc-3St. What counter is better for this team?

Hi all,

3W-0-3W-1Amc-3St. What counter is better for this team? Pls. Game tomorrow Cup Qrts

Orders and arrows.

Thanks

I understand that you mean 3-3-1-3 wide. I'd use 3-5V-2. Its a very versatile formation. Gives you everything you need. If your team is better than his then choose attqcking mentality. If his team is stronger use normal, maybe even defensive mentality. Passing mixed, tackling normal pressing own half, zonal marking. No offside trap no counter attack. Red arrow on your DMC ams red arrows on your AM's. Blue arrows on defenders.

Also, a good tip is to be onkine as the match happens. That way yoi get that extra 8% possesion which can make a difference.

Hope this helps

If you find yourself losing, change to 4-5V-1 with normal mentality. That extra defender will help a lot.

Depends on your personnel but I would suggest using 4-4-2 narrow diamond, because your 2 STs and AMC will overload his 1 DC

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Hi Jah,

My team 58,6 Q
    Other team 60,8 Q

I can play with those formations. At first i had thought in play with more defensive players, use the counter attack, and try 2 Amc and one Striker:

dr-dc-dc-dc-dl
    dmc
    mc
    amc. amc
    St

Defensive, half, normal tackling, mix passes, counter attack, central passes

Red arrows dl and dr.

Blue arrows dc dc dc

Why this formation?

Attack in the middle the only dc of the other team and have more defensive players than the strikers of other's team.

What do you think?

Thanks.

Hi RJ,

Yes, 442 diamond is my second choice, but may be the wide diamond. I can try to stop his ml and mr.

What do you think?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Land View Post
    Hi RJ,

Yes, 442 diamond is my second choice, but may be the wide diamond. I can try to stop his ml and mr.

What do you think?

Thanks
    Your DR and DL will cover his STs if they go out wide, and they will also cover his MR and ML. So no need to put midfielders out wide. Keeping them in the middle and going through the middle is a good idea to attack his defense

RETIRED

You are right. We will see tomorrow.

Thanks all.

Also if you are not so set on using defensive with force counter attacks, you can also use full pitch pressure with normal mentality. It will help prevent his STs from getting the ball

RETIRED