Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RJSlow

Thread: I can never win against this formation, Help please ;)

Lightbulb I can never win against this formation, Help please ;)

Hi! I have a match tomrorow against 4th place, and I'm 2nd place. I must win this game, but I have no idea how to counter the formation, or what tactics to use. Help would be appreciated, thank you!

His formation:

I can never win against this formation, Help please ;)-d4a951dc8dae632dbbae3ff6ad2167dc.jpg

My formation:

I can never win against this formation, Help please ;)-5a3adc831f033d64aae44a192366d91b.jpg

Thank you very much!

Well, it seems like you have a more powerful squad based on quality but yes, the 4-5-1 V-Style is a very versatile formation and seeing as he is in fourth place on the league table I'd assume he'll have red arrows on both his wingers and on his DMC as he needs the win. So, what I would do is implement a 4-3-2-1 formation as it will help you feed your attackers more with it's passing style.

One more thing, seeing as you have better quality players why not use the exact same formation? If you're playing at home tune in and watch the match so you have the +8 possession and you'll have a better chance of winning.

4-5-1 v style is the counter for narrow diamond, so that also could be why you never win against it.
    Cat Harrison and Kylos like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

how come v-style counter ND? can u specific the order.. i failed in cup and league only when facing ND formation. tried v-style but not work the best i can do is use my fav formation 3-1-4-2 and get draw

4-1-4-1. Normal mentality, attack the flanks, own half pressing, normal tackling, short passing, zonal marking. Red arrows on ML/R & DMC. used this formation against 4-5-1 v style and won 6-1 away.