Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Agam Talwar
  • 1 Post By Ivan Kramar

Thread: Can somebody help me?

Can somebody help me?

Hi guys,

In the last couple of days I lost multiple very important matches against much weaker teams. It is really frustrating since I lost the semi finals of the cl. Furthermore, I lost 2 competition games which means I can forget winning the league as well.

I'm using the 41212 narrow diamond formation with an motivated amc. My orders are attacking, Through the middle, own half, Normal, short, zonal and no counter nor offside trap.

My team has an average of 22.6 in the second level (4 stars).

Could somebody please advice me on my tactics? As I said I started the season great but in the last couple of days I am on a losing streak against different formations against teams Who are on average 5 points weaker.

Thank you very much in advance!

You cannot keep the same formation to counter all the attacks. You have a decent quality team but you suppose to try different formations to counter different attacks.

For ex you are using 4 1 2 1 2ND that be easily countered by 3 5 2 v or 4 5 1 v style.

Success in top eleven is directly proportional to the formation and tactic you are using.

You can also refer to the table of counter formation for your reference.

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html

Best of luck!
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pieter3w View Post
    Hi guys,

In the last couple of days I lost multiple very important matches against much weaker teams. It is really frustrating since I lost the semi finals of the cl. Furthermore, I lost 2 competition games which means I can forget winning the league as well.

I'm using the 41212 narrow diamond formation with an motivated amc. My orders are attacking, Through the middle, own half, Normal, short, zonal and no counter nor offside trap.

My team has an average of 22.6 in the second level (4 stars).

Could somebody please advice me on my tactics? As I said I started the season great but in the last couple of days I am on a losing streak against different formations against teams Who are on average 5 points weaker.

Thank you very much in advance!
    You will face opponents that know you are ND, and they will play a V-style against you, you must account for this and Counter the Counter, grow your list of formations you can play, study the counter formation table. Good luck, Peace.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

A slight alteration you could make is close down whole pitch' and passing style 'mixed' but as mentioned you really need to be prepared to use a variety of formations throughout the season, flexibility is key.

My friend...here is a great advice for free I am manager since 2010...just buy 8-10 scout players and u ll win the next 3-4 seasons no matter what formation u use thats a game a COMPUTER no matter no way no point good luck!
    Peter Renn likes this.

Hi Guys,

Please help me about a player's quality issue?
    If the session is over, some players are lost a star from his quality.
    When the new session is start some players have fewer stars.
    Is this a standard thing or this is a bug?

Thanks for your helps.

This is a standard thing. When you reach up next level a player looses a star.
    Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.”

Manager Level 9, Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Agam Talwar View Post
    This is a standard thing. When you reach up next level a player looses a star.
    Thanks for your response.
    But this isn't fair, I think. :-(