Thread: butterfly formation

butterfly formation

is the butterfly formation a good formation? if not what advise do u give me for a better formation? and what are the orders for a good butterfly? and if u give me a better formation, then also orders plz!

I don't know if it's a "good" formation I just know that it's hard to set up because you need fairly a lot of wing AMs and DMs and those are not so common in the market. That's why I've never tried it and don't know whether it's good or not
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

other guys, have u tips and tricks for me?

I learned a trick from RJ Slow on using 451V for countering different formation and it worked really well from me. 451 V is the most versatile formation if combined with good tactics.

Usually one should be comfortable adapting 3 or 4 different formation. My fav are 451v, 352v, 4321, hexagon. By using these 4 formation I won everything last season.

Note: A good formation only become great if perused with right tactic.
    Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.”

Manager Level 9, Season 9

thnx buddy! and what are the best tactics for 4-5-1v, 3-5-2v and 4-3-2-1 hex?

See Patrick choosing a right tactic depends upon lot of factors.

Is opposition stronger than you quality wise? Then I may choose attacking mentality!

Is opposition weaker than you quality wise? Then I may choose normal or defensive mentality!

What formation you are facing? I will decide my formation after analyzing my opponent formation!

So you need to be little precise on what attack you are facing then we might can help you.

Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.”

Manager Level 9, Season 9