Thread: How to beat 3n-1-2-3w-1

How to beat 3n-1-2-3w-1

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble against this tactic... I lost 0-1 at home with this guy and this tactic for the cup, and tomorrow morning I'll have the away match and Unfortunately a will not be watching it. So I have to get the most accurate tactics for the whole game.

In the first match I tried at the beggining this (And I added the stats from the game):

How to beat 3n-1-2-3w-1-counter-stats.jpg

After 35' minutes in the game, I did a couple of tactical changes, and the some more, but nothing seem to work.

Team AVGs are quite similar.

are rosters are similar too:

How to beat 3n-1-2-3w-1-rosters.jpg

SO any advice / insights / suggestions would be appreciated... I'm a bit clueless for this match and I want to die with my boots on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to beat 3n-1-2-3w-1-how-beat.jpg  

Any advice will help

i also curious how to beat this. got a player in my league who after being inactive suddenly goes buys up a lot of good players and uses this formation. the only counter I can think of is maybe a 3N-2-2-2-1 butterfly?

Quote Originally Posted by pachu37 View Post
    i also curious how to beat this. got a player in my league who after being inactive suddenly goes buys up a lot of good players and uses this formation. the only counter I can think of is maybe a 3N-2-2-2-1 butterfly?
    Unfortunately for me I don't have dml-dmr players... But thanks for answering... Currently I'm thinking 4-1-2-2w-1 But I'm not sure TBH