Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gohannie

Thread: 4-3n-2w-1

Rookie

4-3n-2w-1

Playing 4-3-2-1 what would be best orders and arrows
    Last edited by Paul Splain; 08-01-2014 at 09:34 PM.

I play 4-3-2-1 with these orders: attacking, mixed passing (or you could use both flanks), zonal marking, normal tackles. As for arrows, I use forward arrows for my DR and DL and that's about it. Maybe a forward arrow to one of my CM. It's a good beginning tactic, I've started managing a new team, from season 1 now I'm season 4. So far I've managed to win the league every season, play a CL quarter and won the last edition. To put it short, it's a versatile tactic and that's why I like it so much.
    Manager of Invictus

Rookie
    Ok thank mate will give that try

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Dinu View Post
    I play 4-3-2-1 with these orders: attacking, mixed passing (or you could use both flanks), zonal marking, normal tackles. As for arrows, I use forward arrows for my DR and DL and that's about it. Maybe a forward arrow to one of my CM. It's a good beginning tactic, I've started managing a new team, from season 1 now I'm season 4. So far I've managed to win the league every season, play a CL quarter and won the last edition. To put it short, it's a versatile tactic and that's why I like it so much.
    what about passing style, short, mixed or long ball?

If you are going with attacking mentality then go with down both flanks, pressing whole pitch, hard tackling, mixed passing, no to counter attack and no to offside trap.

Red arrows on DL DR AML AMR
    Blue on center MC
    Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.”

Manager Level 9, Season 9

Apprentice
    best setting for 4321 is normal, mixed focus, mixed passing style, red on amr,aml, and the lone st, you can choose hard tackle or normal eitheir. Good luck