Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By IGOR
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: helppp!!!!

Rookie

helppp!!!!

But I know what to do, using tactics from the table and still lose with players from impresario ...

helppp!!!!-etapa-5.jpg opponent
    helppp!!!!-opponent.jpg

helppp!!!!-etapa-6.jpg opponent
    helppp!!!!-etapa.jpg

helppp!!!!-my-team.jpg my team,Players are surrounded by the agent

What arrows advised me to put mentality, style game, tackling, counter??

My man, in this game i have learned that there is not a good plan to play with counter formation.
    At the most important thing in this game are the Orders and building of the skill points for your player. If u don't use them well u can lose sometimes from teams that are weaker than u with 2*.
    So my suggestion is to tray to play with one formation and with that formation to learn all orders how to use.

Server: 107 Team: FC Vardar

Rookie
    I usually play mentality: normal dispossession: normal counter and move according to the tactic in the middle, on the both flanks

Rookie
    other opinions?

I always play with 4-4-2 and the orders are all normal from the start mixed zonal and own half.
    Then i change them if there is no balance in the statistics after the first half. If i am winning usually i don't change the orders but if i do i change this.

1. Possession ---------- If It is
    50-50 i Still let my orders for team mentality Normal
    60-40 Attacking or Hard attacking
    40-60 Defensive or Hard defending
    2. Total shoots -------- If i see that he has more shots when its 50-50 possession then i change on Attacking or Hard attacking
    3. Shots on target ----- This depends of the team quality
    4. Shot efficiency ------ This depends of the team quality
    5. Passes completed --- This Depends of your Formation. I play 4-4-2 so that means i have 4 on middle and i play them mixed. But if i have 3 on middle i play with long or with 5 or 6 i play with short.
    6. Free kicks ----------- This depends of the fouls.
    7. Corners ------------- This depends of the Shot on target.
    8. Saves --------------- This depends of the GK quality.
    9. Tackles ------------- This is very important and very useful if u know how to play. If u start with Normal tackling and the difference between your team and the opponent is 50-50 then don't change. But if u lead like 60-40 then choose Easy, but if your opponent leads then u can go Hard.
    10. Fouls -------------- If u see that your tackles and yellow card difference is equal its time to look in this statistic. Its very simple, if the other team makes more fouls that means that your team has better quality and if u are a token buyer then its a good thing if u put someone who knows to take a free kick.
    11. Yellow cards ------- For this i have other tactic and its not the orders. I usually have 3 players (enough for mu sub: DC MC and ST) and if some of my players got a yellow i sub them asap.
    12. Red cards --------- No one knows when u will get the direct red card so if u get this consider the game for lost or draw.
    13. Marking Style ------ This i use just if i change the number of defenders. If i play with 3 defenders i go for Man-on-man, but if i play with 4 or 5 i choose zonal.
    14. Arrows ------------ I only use them if i play against a illegal formation.
    15. Focus passing ----- This depends of the formation. If my formation is 4-4-2 (classic) then i see the other formation. If i play with formation like mine i play mixed, if i play with 4-3N-3 i play with Both flanks.
    or if the opponent plays with one flank from the left and two flanks from the right i will focus them to pass to right flank.
    16. Pressing style ------ If i play with hard attacking or attacking i use whole pitch, but if i play Normal Defensive or Hard defending i choose Own half.
    17. Other tactics ----- I use Force counterattacks only if i play Defensive or Hard defending, I play with Offside traps only when i use Attack or Hard attacking. And if i play Normal i turn them both off.

This is my tactic for playing the one and only formation 4-4-2 classic.
    I always play open game without using so much Defensive or Hard defending.
    And remember u can lose even with this tactics if the game decides you to lose.
    Last edited by IGOR; 08-04-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Rookie
    Thanks , good luck !

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    It does not just come down to orders and skill points, you have to keep upgrading the stadium and try to keep your team fit among others, training properly and match preperation are essential aswell as trying to watch as many games as possible and try to get a few friends to watch your games aswell, watching thiers will increase your chanceas of having friends watch yours!, sometimes the little extra possession bonus in important games can be the difference between winning and losing. I have experimented this year and found assigning skill points to defence instead of attacking in my midfield and assigning attack into my defence has not only reduced my goal conceding but also got my defence chipping in with a few winners!, last year in level 12 I conceded alot of goals and had to come from behind in the league only to win it on the last day and when I analysed my team the stand out thing was how my players skill stats tipped one way or the other so I started evening things out this time and its 6/6 games and only 3 goals conceded and 27 scored.
    IGOR likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    It does not just come down to orders and skill points, you have to keep upgrading the stadium and try to keep your team fit among others, training properly and match preperation are essential aswell as trying to watch as many games as possible and try to get a few friends to watch your games aswell, watching thiers will increase your chanceas of having friends watch yours!, sometimes the little extra possession bonus in important games can be the difference between winning and losing. I have experimented this year and found assigning skill points to defence instead of attacking in my midfield and assigning attack into my defence has not only reduced my goal conceding but also got my defence chipping in with a few winners!, last year in level 12 I conceded alot of goals and had to come from behind in the league only to win it on the last day and when I analysed my team the stand out thing was how my players skill stats tipped one way or the other so I started evening things out this time and its 6/6 games and only 3 goals conceded and 27 scored.
    Well look i have 115 friends (5-6 always watch my live game). All players have balanced att. def. and p&m. skill build. I don't care if my player is DC with 94Q i will still build him to have 94AT 94DF and 94P&M.
    My stadium is at max build and i need 20 more games to unlock lvl 4 True Fan.

helppp!!!!-untitled.jpg

Here look at this. You will see that i can beat almost every team if i set my players with the right tactics.
    Last edited by IGOR; 08-04-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Rookie
    Thanks!