Thread: 3n 1 3n 3

Sankt Peter Bei Graz, Steiermark, Austria, Austria

3n 1 3n 3

Hi guys,

how could i lose against an illegal formation like that...

i played 4-1-4-1 and switched it to 4-4-2 after falling behind even though the bar was all the time filled by 85% and i got like 80-88% ball posession all the game but he scores.
    It also happens to me that i lose to much weaker teams.
    I was curios and checked their players for special abilities but they haven even less or the same amount of players with abilites.
    I try to use a little bit counter formations. I can go to 4-5-1 V, 442 4141 and 4 1 2 1 2 ND but i keep losing to worse teams where the managers dont watch the games.
    Is my team just horrible, am I doing something wrong or is it just bad luck?
    3n 1 3n 3-myteam.jpg

thanks guys

What Orders are you using?

You can avoid having red arrows on MC's and can put a blue on DMC.
    Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.”

Manager Level 9, Season 9

I just made bad experiences with red arrows on DL/DR so I would remove them if I was you
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Sankt Peter Bei Graz, Steiermark, Austria, Austria
    e.g. if i play 4 5 1 V i start defensive short passing normal tackling zonal. if i am ahead in ball possession and so on i go to easy tackling and normal or offensive.
    4 4 2 i play offensive with mc's down mr ml up and mixed passing normal tackling and zonal.
    4 1 4 1 i play defensive.

Should i just stop using different tactis and focus e.g. 4-4-2 or is it better to counter ur opponents and have a slight weaker team ?

I prefer having a standard formation which I use most of the times...
    I always start with my standard formation and make small changes if I'm loosing like 2:0. (Just some arrows, switching 1 player, change team mentality etc.)
    But I wouldn't make too many changes in one single match 'cause that's not good for the team play ;-)
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Rookie
    take off the red arrow on dl dr and both mc. these arrow makes your defence weak

I had the same a few seasons ago ... someone who wanted to tank - but was being unsuccessful at it had set this formation.
    What worked for me is 4-2-3W-1..... hard attacking, flank passing, long ball, own half press