Thread: Guide to counter 4-3-3

Rookie

Guide to counter 4-3-3

Hi there,

I am just a newbie in the game but can somebody explain to me why in the table of formations for the 4-3-3 is suggested 4-1-4-1 ? Personally, I thought that the best formation to counter 4-3N-3 would be 4-3N-2(AML,AMR)-1 due to 3 strikers will be double marked by 4 defenders, 3 mids against 3 mids and AML, AMR, ST using the empty fields of the opponent team.
    Isn't using DMC pointless?

What do you think about these formations ?

Thanks

Rookie
    Anybody ?

Famous
    4-1-4-1..defensive...whole pitch/down both flanks/long passing/hard tackle/no offside/no counter

Rookie
    But why 4-1-4-1, do I really need DMC? There is no AMC in opponent team, or it is needed because of 3 strikers ?
    And what about using AML and AMR, is that bad ?

Rookie
    Can somebody experienced answer the question ? thanks

Rookie
    if you are stronger play 3n-2mc's-3(aml amc,amr)-2 st's blue arrows 3dc's,1 mc and red arrows aml,amr 2st's normal,flanks,short passes,zone,normal tacklin,own half,counter attack.if you want to play 4-1-4-1 play with red arrows dl,dr,ml,mr and blue on 2 dc's and dmc,defence,flanks,own half,hard tacklin,short passes,zone,counter attack

Rookie
    Thanks.

Still, Iam seeking information why for 3 strikers is good DMC. Is there some reason ?

4-5-1,V style,easy...def.,long pass,contrattack,red arr.,dl,dr,aml,amr

You can try a 4-3-1-2 , dl,dc,dc,dr, 3mc, am, 2st. It can work but you must to check your players perfomance and decided the best startline