Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Facing Crazy Die hard Token Buyer in SEMI FINAL CL

Famous

Facing Crazy Die hard Token Buyer in SEMI FINAL CL

I'm settle with 3rd place in CL this season.. Poor Me ...and very unlucky to meet Formidable (Damn Die Hard tokens spender-Real Cash) opponent which can even beat Team at level 15-16 easily I believe...He spent atleast real few thousand US$ for sure since in Vietnam we do not have those free stuffs to watch or to earn like in US or Europe...
    My team is perfect to compete at Level 12/13 for sure even though I'm at Level 10 but there is no way to compete with him...
    Just pray and hope Miracle will happen..Hahahaha.....

NOTHING TO SAY MUCH..HAHAHA..JUST WISH DONT MEET HIM NEXT SEASON...
    ACTUALLY HE USED TO BE IN MY FREN LIST 3-4 SEASONS AGO AND DID SPEND ALOT OF TOKENS THAT SEASON TOO..BUT BECOZ HE LOST THE TITLE TO ME THEN HE REMOVED ME FROM HIS LIST AND THE NEXT SEASON HE STARTED TO SPEND LIKE CRAZY...RICH MAN....HAHAHA

UPDATED..HOT HOT...Here as promised...that's called Miracle..Im happy enough even 2nd leg tomorrow I could loose..but I still proud of my players

Just to show you guys his team n my team's quality...

Mine (ALSO IM GOING TO USE THIS FORMATION TO AGAINST HIM)

My Highest quality player by hard training (1)
    Facing Crazy Die hard Token Buyer in SEMI FINAL CL-hard-trained.jpg

His One:
    Facing Crazy Die hard Token Buyer in SEMI FINAL CL-die-hard-token-buyer.jpg

His best player
    Facing Crazy Die hard Token Buyer in SEMI FINAL CL-die-hard-token-buyer-1.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-19-2014 at 12:57 PM.

You should replace one striker with cb, change formation to 5-dmc-2mc-amc-st, or even 5-1-3mc-1, (very) defensive mentallity, long passing, force counter attack, hard tackling and pray for Miracle. Good luck!

You should replace one striker with cb, change formation to 5-dmc-2mc-amc-st, or even 5-1-3mc-1, (very) defensive mentallity, long passing, force counter attack, hard tackling and pray for Miracle. Good luck!

Dude you can not compete with vietnam players,because they have hack(VIETNAM IS not a rich country).you should be lucky if you draw,but i dont think so....He should donate thousands of tokens,hundred of dollars,so i dont think so.....

Famous
    Since oledi know that we should lost the match..what is the point to play defensive..bro.if his quality is about 2-3 higher then can choose defensive strategy..i think i might have just 1% of winning chance..so better try to score at least 1 goal..haha...but his quality really more than us about 12-15 then should we do that????Anyway..thanks 4 ur advice..im very appreciated with ur wish too...will post the result tomorrow..see how many goals i will concede...

You should quit playing top eleven.

Unfortunately, Nordeus is GREEEEEDY. They will soon face this moment when many teams will try to avoid promotion in order not to face teams with 8 star players. I faced this season in the champions league such a team and it was over and I have 1 team in my group as well which makes me forget place No.1.
    We are 3 teams in my group trying to loose the rest of the games in order not to get promoted and face this teams next season too.
    I would recommend Nordeus to start finding solutions for these issues also as for their game result generator which completely SUCKS.

Famous
    Im speechless too..bro...
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Dreamer
    Man o Man This right here is not fair!!!! Bro Good Luck !!! I will pray for you #LOL

Let us know the result

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

I had though matches against crappy teams and wins against lot stronger teams. My friend has club in 4 lvls higher league, played against me few times and had problems beating my attacking formation, I even hadn't prepared for match...
    Played against both of this teams, Brzeg kicked me out of CL 2 seasons ago and this season Tzantzar was behind me in group stage, but haven't expected outcome like this:
    Marco De Bortolis likes this.

Famous
    Hehe...coz u dont meet all 9 star n 8 stars team yet..7 stars i beat countless times..bro...im double champion in league n cl most of the seasons except last season..i did not make double..cup 2 times finalists and beat most of the times 3-4 levels higher..but with not 5 star team beat 9 star team...hahaha...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-17-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast