Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Facing Crazy Die hard Token Buyer in SEMI FINAL CL

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Dude you can not compete with vietnam players,because they have hack(VIETNAM IS not a rich country).you should be lucky if you draw,but i dont think so....He should donate thousands of tokens,hundred of dollars,so i dont think so.....
    Vietnam doesn't have a cheat for T11, and as for "Vietnam is not a rich country", the richest people are in the poorest countries. Wealth disparity is common attribute in most Asian nations.
    Marco De Bortolis likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Apprentice
    LOL, as a vietnamese, i shall not cmmnt ha ha but I just cant stop laughing! Well, a cheat engine doesnt exists at all, this is just a story of a geeker, who is spending lots of time earning token with vpn, and/or spending his spare money for tokens. Not such a big deal tho, as so many of us are also doing same thing.

Famous
    Who knows 1% can be everything....hehehhe...just joking....playing without worrying coz what we are going to do is oledi our best we will bring out....bless my players....
    Game starts at 6.30pm tonite....4 hours to go...

Famous
    Miracle was happened...we got draw 2-2 at his play ground...hahahaha....credits go all to our players...details will post later..the sacrify of league match paid full back..im happy with the result...
    Peter Renn and Pete Cresswell like this.

Famous
    Here as promised...that's called Miracle..Im happy enough even 2nd leg tomorrow I could loose..but I still proud of my players

Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-19-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Where's second leg report?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12