Thread: Champions League Semi Final - Tactical Assistance Required

Rookie

Champions League Semi Final - Tactical Assistance Required

In 4 Hours, I'm about to go into my First Leg Semi Final Champions League Match. I am playing away and I was hoping I could get some assistance in regards to what Tactics I should play. I've got the Comparisons between us and my Opponent's Line-Up*

*Opponent's Line-Up might be subject to change

Team Comparisons;
    Champions League Semi Final - Tactical Assistance Required-champions-league-opponent-comparison.jpg

Now, on paper, I look like the favourite and wouldn't need to worry, but my opposition has only conceded 4 Goals in the Tournament, while I have conceded 9. If anyone could provide me with a Formation and possible Tactics, such as Tackling, Passing, Counter Attacks and so forth, I'd be extremely grateful. I've only been in the Champions League once, and I was knocked out at the Quarter Finals last season. I'd like to win it this Season.

Here's the Opponent's Line-Up;
    Champions League Semi Final - Tactical Assistance Required-champions-league-opponent-revised.jpg

Apprentice
    At least, give us some ss of your current squad and setting so we shall have enough formation to consider for a suitable suggestion bro!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    At least, give us some ss of your current squad and setting so we shall have enough formation to consider for a suitable suggestion bro!
    Fair enough. Here's my Team Line-Up. If you want to see my Tactics too, just let me know and I'll show you them too. Please suggest some Arrows for me too, if you can. I have no idea how they work.

Current Team Line-Up
    Champions League Semi Final - Tactical Assistance Required-team-formation-player-info-new-formation.jpg

This formation was a suggestion on how to beat a 4-5-1 V in the Formations List on this Forum.