Thread: How to counter this unusual formation (4 2dmc 1mc 2aml/amr*wide* 1)

Exclamation How to counter this unusual formation (4 2dmc 1mc 2aml/amr*wide* 1)

--------st----------
    aml-------------amr
    --------mc--------
    ----dmc---dmc----
    -dl---dc---dc---dr-

This is weird formation... 1st leg cl i use 3 1 4 1 1 formation through the middle....my opponent did switch to a common formation and end up with 4 3w 3n ...and i did counter them but in the end we got 0-0 ....has anyone played thiss type of formation?? oh and mmm my team 1 star higher than my opponent.. quite a margin actually...

please share thanks guys
    How to counter this unusual formation (4 2dmc 1mc 2aml/amr*wide* 1)-te11.jpg
    Last edited by joegunawan; 08-18-2014 at 10:18 AM.

beat it with 4 5 1 v style 2 nil LoL

but i think my player stat is much higher than my opponent...

3dc-2(dml/dmr)-4-1

Famous
    I played a similar formation in the 1st leg of the 2nd round of the cup early this season. Only difference was my opponent used ML/MR instead of AML/AMR. I used a 4-3w-3 and beat him 9-1. My team was higher quality though. Red arrows on DL/DR, ML/MR, blue arrow on MC. Attacking mentality, down the flanks, whole pitch pressing, short passing, hard tackling, zonal, no counter, no offsides.

with only one MC and no AMC, one MC was all that was needed to defend the middle. the formation lacks the offensive to really threaten a defense, making an attacking approach of down the flanks with 3 ST's very effective.