Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I win Cup matches , but i started lose league matches. Help for formation !

@Stealthie: Why he doesn't need def? He is on lvl1 so if he doesn't buy tokens an then red packs, he could have major problems with injuries and healing them. I have 7 defenders on lvl9, so i can play with 3,4 or 5 def players and have reserve. He has one injured player, I have 5.

Yes offcourse he can buy more def, but that's up to him. Depends on how much tokens he still have to spent on bidding good defs. For the moment he is good with 4 dc's.
    Seeing his team he does not have reserves, which means in my opinion he does not buy a lot of players. I do have bought many better players, causing me to force some to leave. I hope he knows you can have 22 players in a team, 11 fieldplayers, 7 subs and 4 reserves. In a friendly match you can also substitute your whole 11 subs/res. for extra training.

Ok I just saw on his first post saw he has 19 tokens and is level 1.

Okey , now i have 22 tokens D I bought one defender , he is joung and good for 1 level .
    I win Cup matches , but i started lose league matches. Help for formation !-10.jpg
    t11_fan likes this.

And i thinking about that formation . I thinking that is better formation then 3-5-2 . Need advices for formation and I am just begginer.
    I win Cup matches , but i started lose league matches. Help for formation !-20.jpg

OR
    I win Cup matches , but i started lose league matches. Help for formation !-30.jpg

I think 3-4-1-2 is better, but you have to use AMC. So try to buy AMC.
    Since you have 1 player injured, try to buy more players to have them as reserve. I have had 4 players injured for 2-6 days. Thus, the reserve players can substitute the injured ones. You will need them when you in your future progresses and also try to upgrade your sprinklers, it will lower the probability of injuries at home matches.

In my opinion the blue arrows are not needed for defenders, otherwise they only defend and don't go forward when you have the ballpossession. In my matches my defenders also do score sometimes.
    Last edited by Stealthie; 08-21-2014 at 01:02 PM.
    Undercontrol likes this.

Yeah , i do that in future . Now i win Cup and i get some money , so when season ends i will buy AMC and ML , because now still need money for a good player .

And Thanks for your opinion . I will do that what you said , but still waiting others people opinions/advices
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12