Thread: Last match to win the title

Last match to win the title

Hi guys!
    Here tomorrow will be my last match against the most dangerous follower of mine. I have 65 points and i am at the first place, he has 63 points and he is at the second place. The last match a home game against him. My formation is 4-1-2-2(AMR,AML)-1 V style and his formation is 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. My team's average point is 20 and his average 23. A draw will be enough for me. I shouldn't lose this game. How should i play ? Tactic and formation...? I am waiting for your advices ?

4-5-1 V! I have been in the same situation and know that this is the best answer for this. only red arows on the AML/AMR!!! Hope you will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Благо Костов View Post
    4-5-1 V! I have been in the same situation and know that this is the best answer for this. only red arows on the AML/AMR!!! Hope you will win.
    I think he will play offensive because he has to win but i haven't got an obligation to win. Draw will be enough for me, i shouldn't lose. His team is better than mine so how should i play ? Normal , deffensive? Counter attack etc ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakan özdinç View Post
    I think he will play offensive because he has to win but i haven't got an obligation to win. Draw will be enough for me, i shouldn't lose. His team is better than mine so how should i play ? Normal , deffensive? Counter attack etc ?
    4-5-1V is OK. Set defensive tactic without arrows! No counter attacks, he has DMC.

I played normal with counter attack and won 2-1 with 4-5-1 V