Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eri

Thread: the best formation

Question the best formation

what is the best ?

There are a lot of great formations but u have to keep in mind that formations that works for others may not work for u.

Eri
    I think that theres no "best" formation but there is more efficient than other depending the one you are playing against, you need to find the ones you like to play with. I found this post few day ago helped me : counter formation
    Tho i'm only lv2
    Cody Allan Taylor likes this.
    Eri FC
    S01 : League Winner - Cup Winner.
    S02 : League Winner - Cup Winner - CL Winner.

Longest Unbeaten Run : 68 - Stopped by Alex Crew FC.

Depends on your opponents and your squad what best formation is for you.

Be like water my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohd Norfaiezmie Jaimi View Post
    what is the best ?
    There is no best formation, there is no best tactic, there is no best player, there is no best method.

Be flexible, play one formations after another formations, changing as your opponents change. Build your team with flexibility in mind. Do not believe in styles, it is a process of continuing growth.

If you think you can get a formula to win every game, that there is a 'god mode' cheat or you can get a sure win every time, then you are in for a big surprise. If there is a best formation in T11 then you are playing Candy Crush! No simply answers. You have to work and think.

Every match is warfare, the football pitch is your battle field.

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." ~ Sun Tzu, Art of War.

"Be like water my friend, be like water" ~ Bruce Lee.

Using no way as a way, having no limitation as limitation.” ~ Bruce Lee

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near." ~ Sun Tzu, Art of War

"Defend where they are, attack where they ain't" ~ P. L. Willis.

This is not a joke, if you want to win, work at it, you may try to start with the following;

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html

Peace out, you will find your perfect formation one day, and find out it's not a formation at all, not even a method, but a thinking!

P.S. Have you meet Jose Morinhoseux?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.