Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Possible Champions League Opponent - How Screwed Am I?

Rookie

Possible Champions League Opponent - How Screwed Am I?

Ok, so after winning my first Champions League Trophy last Season, I'm hoping to do it again. Being the curious guy I am, I decided to scout the other 32 Teams in my Champions League this Season. I was the best Overall Team... Until I came across THIS person. Clearly a Token Buyer (I have nothing against that, as I've voiced my opinions on here previously), I just want to know, if I face this team in the Knock-Out Stages, how screwed am I?

This is their Team Info compared to mine;
    Possible Champions League Opponent - How Screwed Am I?-token-buyer-team.jpg

This is their Team Line-Up (You can't deny this isn't a Token Team);
    Possible Champions League Opponent - How Screwed Am I?-token-buyer-team-line-up.jpg

Here's a look at my Team as of right now;
    Possible Champions League Opponent - How Screwed Am I?-current-team-line-up.jpg

So, any advice on the possibility of beating this Team, should I face them in the Champions League Knock-Out Stages would be awesome!

The teams look pretty balanced, so coming on here and stating about yourself being screwed shows a lack of confidence. Your team has a higher overall value, which usually means you have faster trainers. So after over 20 days of playing, (I am assuming he spends his tokens on 50T scouts, and not power training) you should actually probably have a higher quality.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    The teams look pretty balanced, so coming on here and stating about yourself being screwed shows a lack of confidence. Your team has a higher overall value, which usually means you have faster trainers. So after over 20 days of playing, (I am assuming he spends his tokens on 50T scouts, and not power training) you should actually probably have a higher quality.
    It has nothing to do with lack of confidence. I've faced lower rated opponents and lost, I'm just weary of it happened again. We are roughly the same Quality, but the fact all but 3 of his players have SA's quite unsettling. I've dropped over $130m on NordGens over the past 2 days and selling some of my lower Quality players, so I hope I'll be as you say and have a higher quality than him after a few more days of playing and training.