Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: hunters!!!

Scouts!!!

We pay 50 token for 4 hunters but hunters shoots are small in potency than the quality that should be. Must all be the 118 and 119 and the list be updated every three days, wholly though. Turns hunters 29 to 28 years. what to do them; 50 token must have young in age, in all positions and of course be renewed every three days, completely.
    Last edited by audi76; 08-27-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Ryanwong like this.

Rookie
    What?

Hunters=scouts?

Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    Hunters=scouts?
    Yeah, I think so...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by audi76 View Post
    We pay 50 token for 4 hunters but hunters shoots are small in potency than the quality that should be. Must all be the 118 and 119 and the list be updated every three days, wholly though. Turns hunters 29 to 28 years. what to do them; 50 token must have young in age, in all positions and of course be renewed every three days, completely.
    Google did not do well. I'm going to take a stab at it.

We pay 50T for Scouts, but they don't shoot well compared to what you would expect for their quality.
    Their quality should all end in 8 or 9, and the list be all new every three days. Old Scouts are useless, for 50T they should be younger, with every Role available.

Maybe?

I agree though, Scouts be too old & stuff.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by audi76 View Post
    Agreed.

PS. Players in the Scout Market should be able to maintain their Scout status for the length of their contract.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Google did not do well. I'm going to take a stab at it.

We pay 50T for Scouts, but they don't shoot well compared to what you would expect for their quality.
    Their quality should all end in 8 or 9, and the list be all new every three days. Old Scouts are useless, for 50T they should be younger, with every Role available.

Maybe?

I agree though, Scouts be too old & stuff.
    Yes. Scouts are REALLY old. The also have like 5 of them with the same SA or Position. Why don't we have every Position and/or SA available to us? That would be sick!

Thanks for the Translation, Cat!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Maybe nordeus *grabs popcorn* will add new section with young scouts (18-22) that will cost 100 tokenz or more for hardcore token buyers : D

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    Maybe nordeus *grabs popcorn* will add new section with young scouts (18-22) that will cost 100 tokenz or more for hardcore token buyers : D
    They do that. 18 Token youth + about 550 Tokens spent on skill points.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

scouts boys!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast