Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: hunters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    They do that. 18 Token youth + about 550 Tokens spent on skill points.
    That's better strategy than buying scout. Also you can train special ability which you want, because nobody needs CB with penalty or FK SA
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We pay 50 token to get 28 and 29 years; Tragically children; Let us complete exchange however the list every 4 days and not just a couple of players are in !!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    That's better strategy than buying scout. Also you can train special ability which you want, because nobody needs CB with penalty or FK SA
    I just wait until I find a Defender with Defensive Wall. I have one, I'll soon have 2. I'll need it for my Champions League. I named one of them Fabio Cannavaro. It's fitting because he's know as 'Il Muro di Berlino' or 'The Berlin Wall'.

Rookie
    I always wait for 22-23 year old with top quality

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I was mostly joking and poking fun at how over-priced skill points are. To improve a single player just one star you can go out and buy FIFA XX instead (or the console game of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan View Post
    I just wait until I find a Defender with Defensive Wall. I have one, I'll soon have 2. I'll need it for my Champions League. I named one of them Fabio Cannavaro. It's fitting because he's know as 'Il Muro di Berlino' or 'The Berlin Wall'.
    Ariel Defense is better than Defensive Wall. Defensive Wall helps defend free kicks only. Ariel Defense helps a lot with corners, some with free kicks, and even a little during normal play.
    Ryanwong likes this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Rookie
    are scout fast trainer?

Scout is player that has 6 stars quality for certan lvl. You can buy scout for 50 T or improve high 5 stars players (with rating that ends on 4 or 9: 44,49,54,59... depends on lvl).

Rookie
    yes i meant the ones with 50 tokens are they consider fast trainer

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No... every star gained a player slows down. A player with 6* is pretty slow.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fast trainer is young and expensive player that gets skill point quickly. He could get 45+ skill points per season without power training.
    For example, on lvl10 you can buy 5* 25 years old player for ~15M, for same money you can buy 3* fast trainer, but one with 5* costs 20-30M. Price depends on growth potential, age, quality and sellers club lvl (higher lvl=lower price)
    Last edited by t11_fan; 08-26-2014 at 07:02 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast