Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Philip L. Willis
  • 1 Post By joegunawan

Thread: Looking for pro tips what strategy should i use?

Question Looking for pro tips what strategy should i use?

Hello all.

Have been playing Top11 for about 2 weeks. Lvl 2 manager who won league 1st season.

I am wondering which tactics i should use for 4-4-2 ND and 4-5-1V because those are my 2 main formations.This season I am focusing on league and CL.

Here is my team: Gyazo - d66fbba589fa6b092067ddf37697c89a.png goals in transfer market for this season is to strengthen my Defence/midfield with young 18-20 star DCs and MCs with multiple positions.

I understand that formations and tactics depend on opponent's formation but I feel with those formations i can put best guys into first 11. Most of my league opponents are rated lower than me and I've been using counter formation table and it seems vs most opponents 451V and 442ND work quite well.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Joosep Vainult View Post
    Hello all.

Have been playing Top11 for about 2 weeks. Lvl 2 manager who won league 1st season.

I am wondering which tactics i should use for 4-4-2 ND and 4-5-1V because those are my 2 main formations.This season I am focusing on league and CL.

Here is my team: Gyazo - d66fbba589fa6b092067ddf37697c89a.png goals in transfer market for this season is to strengthen my Defence/midfield with young 18-20 star DCs and MCs with multiple positions.

I understand that formations and tactics depend on opponent's formation but I feel with those formations i can put best guys into first 11. Most of my league opponents are rated lower than me and I've been using counter formation table and it seems vs most opponents 451V and 442ND work quite well.

Thanks for your help in advance.
    Your team and mine look very much alike. Get a full roster 22 men, unless you are trading release players then you will need the empty slot.

Look for a AML/C/R they are rare just keep looking, lose the ML! get 8 Ds, 2 DMCs, 4 MCs, 3 AMs, 3 STs, and 2 GK then you are covered for subs, and playing ND and V-style.

The more multi-position the player the better, the more SA the better.

Play 2 teams a day, if you have the cash and tokens. One ND and One V-style both equally good. You won't regret it.

Always attack, never ever defend with your ND, the V is for versatility, so neutral or defense is an option.

ND:
    (Att,"Thru the middle", own, optional, option, Zonal).
    [optional Force, No off]
    Up you AMC, down your DMC... the rest is optional.

V451;
    (Optional,"Down both Flank", optional, optional, optional, optional).
    [optional Force, option off]
    up your wingers, down your DMC... the rest is optional. (everyone has there own V tactics, get yours)

Looking for pro tips what strategy should i use?-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-18-13-05-28-ssn-6-injury-season-2-counting..jpg
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-27-2014 at 04:31 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

the nd its so beatable nowdays... got to update bro..

Quote Originally Posted by joegunawan View Post
    the nd its so beatable nowdays... got to update bro..
    Well,I made this thread to look for help how can I improve my team. I know that myself that my startegies aren't perfect.Your comment does not give any clue what should i change..

Today I'm facing my league runner up w formation 5-3-2. Overall his team is of the strongest teams in league, although its old. I am wondering if i should use classic 442C or 3412

try 3w 1 3n 1 2... hard attacking thru middle mix pass zonal force counter normal tackling.... red arrows on dl blue on dmc mc(central) and left st (put ur stronger sst on the right) dc and dr default no arrows...the rest red arrows....

please update ur score against any team...this formation is good on low level 1-4....when you reach level 3 comes tricky it can be countered....plus you gotta have good midfielders... invest some tokens sign young signings... dont worry bout the flanks of this formation....the midfield is devastating.... good luck happy trying...

3w 1 3n 1 2 is commonly counter by 4-5-1 V-style, keep to your plans.

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    3w 1 3n 1 2 is commonly counter by 4-5-1 V-style, keep to your plans.

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html

they are unbeatable no matter if you are using 451v as long as ur mc's are strong... 4-5 star reccomended..
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joegunawan View Post
    they are unbeatable no matter if you are using 451v as long as ur mc's are strong... 4-5 star reccomended..
    Im with u there, if u play a narrow midfield with 3 excellent midfielder u go through every formation like butter
    Doesn't matter if v style attacks ur flanks, cause u still walk through his midfield n strike right back, but still better vs v style use 4 defender, then u don't need worry his wingers in case they might score
    Had a v style today to play, 43n3 and v style is defeated....
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 08-28-2014 at 09:29 PM.

the midfield is like juggernaut... forget the flankssss ...by 80th minute ull be laughing looking at your score...lol