Thread: Orders for Cup Match - What should I use?

Rookie

Orders for Cup Match - What should I use?

I need some help with Orders in my Upcoming Cup Match in a couple of hours. After beating my opponent 1-0 at my ground, he's gone a spent heaps of money on Tokens and bought a whole bunch of new players. He's Lvl 9 and I'm Lvl 7, but our Quality is different by 0.1 - I'm 53.9 and he is 54.0. I've had a look at the Table of Counter Formations on here and it suggests I play a 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1 Formation. Now, all I need to know is what Orders to I give, and where do I put Arrows, if any are needed, on my players.

Here's his Team Line-Up;
    Orders for Cup Match - What should I use?-cup-opponent.jpg

Here's my Team Line-Up;
    Orders for Cup Match - What should I use?-team-formation-updated.jpg

NOTE: Ignore the Incorrect Position for Henry. I'm currently in the market for a new MC.

Any help as to how I should place Arrows, my passing style and focus, tackling and marking would be greatly appreciated. I have an hour and 15 mins, so any help now would be great!

hard attacking both flanks normal tackling zonal mix pass force counter ... red arrows on dr dl amr aml amr and st....rest is default...but shud alter if their mid field keep in possesion... buy some scout players dude....helps you a lot

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by joegunawan View Post
    hard attacking both flanks normal tackling zonal mix pass force counter ... red arrows on dr dl amr aml amr and st....rest is default...but shud alter if their mid field keep in possesion... buy some scout players dude....helps you a lot
    So, basically, I need to go hard out and force the issue? Ok, I thought people would say play Defensive. So, Red Arrows on DL, DR, AML, AMR & ST? Ok, thanks!

What about Pressing? My Half or Whole Pitch?

Next time I have a bit of spare cash, I'll buy some Scout Players. There's a couple I want, but I'm afraid they'll be gone by the time I have money to buy them.
    Last edited by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan; 08-29-2014 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan View Post
    So, basically, I need to go hard out and force the issue? Ok, I thought people would say play Defensive. So, Red Arrows on DL, DR, AML, AMR & ST? Ok, thanks!

What about Pressing? My Half or Whole Pitch?

Next time I have a bit of spare cash, I'll buy some Scout Players. There's a couple I want, but I'm afraid they'll be gone by the time I have money to buy them.
    never play defensive if you are 1 star shorter than ur opponent... half press....i will play whole if my oppo is using illegal format or craper than my team... invest in young signings if you dont want to buy scout... and train their ability for marking (defensive) and finishing (attacking) ...well you can disperse their training abilties balance...dont just upgrade attacking it shud be balance but more on attacking is fine..

Rookie
    never play defensive if you are 1 star shorter than ur opponent... half press....i will play whole if my oppo is using illegal format or craper than my team... invest in young signings if you dont want to buy scout... and train their ability for marking (defensive) and finishing (attacking) ...well you can disperse their training abilties balance...dont just upgrade attacking it shud be balance but more on attacking is fine..
    Well, I'll have to wait for Next Season now. I lost 3-0. Goddamn m**********r. It's such f*****g b******t how I get put into a Cup Match against a f*****g Level 9. I hate how people can have heaps of really crap players as subs/reserves, just so they can have an easy Cup. Nordeus REALLY needs to fix their s**t. That just makes it really unfair on Lower Levels. Last Season I lost to a Level 8 (When I was Level 6), now I had to play against a Level 9. How is that fair?! They should make it like the Champions League; only people in that Level are able to Participate in the Cup.You can't say that won't work, as the League & Champions League run perfectly fine that way. God f*****g damn it! I am SO p****d off right now!! D:<

Quote Originally Posted by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan View Post
    Well, I'll have to wait for Next Season now. I lost 3-0. Goddamn m**********r. It's such f*****g b******t how I get put into a Cup Match against a f*****g Level 9. I hate how people can have heaps of really crap players as subs/reserves, just so they can have an easy Cup. Nordeus REALLY needs to fix their s**t. That just makes it really unfair on Lower Levels. Last Season I lost to a Level 8 (When I was Level 6), now I had to play against a Level 9. How is that fair?! They should make it like the Champions League; only people in that Level are able to Participate in the Cup.You can't say that won't work, as the League & Champions League run perfectly fine that way. God f*****g damn it! I am SO p****d off right now!! D:<
    you couldnt blame them broo...chill lol... in cup you can actually upset bigger levels... i won 2 cup in season 2 and 8.... thats pretty long and hard to achieve... my advise... no more cup focus on cl and league... lol no more cl focus on league...no more league... next season ...peaceee

Rookie
    you couldnt blame them broo...chill lol... in cup you can actually upset bigger levels... i won 2 cup in season 2 and 8.... thats pretty long and hard to achieve... my advise... no more cup focus on cl and league... lol no more cl focus on league...no more league... next season ...peaceee
    My League is a complete Walkover. No-one is higher than 47. I'm at 54. My Champions League is not too hard either. Only one person is at 53, and that's because they're Token Buyers and they have a Team full of Scout Players with SA's. But I can walk right over them. I'll take my 2nd Double in a row, and my 3rd League Title in a row this Season. I'm just miffed because I've never Won the Cup and I'd like to do it at least once.

patience.... ull get it next season...