Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: problem in my team

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Very good!

I don't know if you have tried using Chrome browser, it has built in translator, you might find useful. It works for Arabic to English, not sure but maybe it works other direction too.

جيد جدا!

أنا لا أعرف إذا كنت قد حاولت استخدام متصفح كروم، فقد بنيت في الترجمة، قد تجدها مفيدة. وهو يعمل عن العربية إلى الإنجليزية، ولست متأكدا ولكن ربما أنها تعمل الاتجاه الآخر أيضا.
    Do you use the same plan with this team?
    Attachment 28902

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I would take red arrows off the backs and put red on forward wings. T11_fan might give a better plan.

وأود أن أنتهز السهام الحمراء قبالة ظهورهم ووضع أحمر على أجنحة إلى الأمام. T11_fan قد يعطي خطة أفضل.

Was that Arabic comprehensible?

وكان أن اللغة العربية مفهومة؟
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-04-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I would take red arrows off the backs and put red on forward wings. T11_fan might give a better plan.

وأود أن أنتهز السهام الحمراء قبالة ظهورهم ووضع أحمر على أجنحة إلى الأمام. T11_fan قد يعطي خطة أفضل.

Was that Arabic comprehensible?

وكان أن اللغة العربية مفهومة؟
    Yes
    Arabic language Good
    I do not want to harass you in the translation I can translator from Google

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Have you tried using the "Opera" Browser? It will translate a web page by right-clicking and selecting translate to read it, maybe that would be easier. But then, you still have to have a separate window with the Google Translate to answer. I usually put the translated text through again into English to check that it makes sense.

هل حاولت استخدام "أوبرا" متصفح؟ فإنه سيتم ترجمة صفحة ويب بالنقر بزر الماوس الأيمن واختيار ترجمة لقراءته، وربما هذا سيكون أسهل. ولكن بعد ذلك، لا يزال لديك أن يكون لها إطار
    منفصل مع الترجمة من Google للإجابة. وعادة ما تضع النص المترجم إلى اللغة الإنجليزية مرة أخرى من خلال للتحقق أنه من المنطقي.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Have you tried using the "Opera" Browser? It will translate a web page by right-clicking and selecting translate to read it, maybe that would be easier. But then, you still have to have a separate window with the Google Translate to answer. I usually put the translated text through again into English to check that it makes sense.

هل حاولت استخدام "أوبرا" متصفح؟ فإنه سيتم ترجمة صفحة ويب بالنقر بزر الماوس الأيمن واختيار ترجمة لقراءته، وربما هذا سيكون أسهل. ولكن بعد ذلك، لا يزال لديك أن يكون لها إطار
    منفصل مع الترجمة من Google للإجابة. وعادة ما تضع النص المترجم إلى اللغة الإنجليزية مرة أخرى من خلال للتحقق أنه من المنطقي.
    Well
    Is he finished the next two matches of the same this plan?

Rookie
    i have two match this team first

problem in my team-1.jpg

and this second team

problem in my team-10614193_331504737026989_1277939672913456309_n.jpg

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678