Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By t11_fan

Thread: 3W-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2 counter??

3W-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2 counter??

Help mee I got an important match tonight

3W-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2 counter??-3w-2-3-2.jpg

442ND, -> on fullbacks, mixed pasing, other depends team Q differences...
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

442ND ???? + can u show me all settings pls + his is slightly higher than mine

442ND means Narrow Diamond
    ---st--st---
    ----amc---
    --mc--mc--
    ----dmc----
    -dl-dc-dc-dr
    Normal mentallity, zonal marking. Is it cup or league match?
    Last edited by t11_fan; 09-02-2014 at 10:41 AM.

CUP MATCH but guess what..he's in the same league with me lol

Cup is nightmare

You're happy, at least your opponent doesn't have 7-8 stars players.
    This cup competition doesn't make sense, how are we supposed to play against 10 marks (2 stars) stronger team from 2 higher lvls?
    Why my team doesn't get 90% of 2 lvls lower and weaker opponents?
    This season I have had 2 opponents that had equal Q teams as mine, it was though, but I reached 1/8 finals. When I had saw first round opponent, I though was misfortune. But both 2nd and 3rd round gave me strong opponents.
    Now after 1/8 finals cup draw I need miracle...

Worst of all, I'm not only one complaining about cup draw problems and still nordeus haven't changed anything about cup competition.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    442ND, -> on fullbacks, mixed passing, other depends team Q differences...
    Good advice, but to red arrow all the back seem a lot of work for them, don't you think?

Consider with The 4-4-2 Narrow Diamond, red the AMC and Blue or Neutral the DMC.

Attack, "Thru the Middle", own, hard, short.... Force Counter, No off. {he did say the opponent was stronger}

If you need to red any Ds just DL/DR, but consider this, he has 4 wingers ML/MR/DL/DR best to stay put, or even blue the wing defenders.

Arrows come with a weight or a cost, they are not a freebie, use all you want, the more arrows you use, the more your player has to work, slower and less efficient in covering his default position.

If you can get what you want and achieve your GOAL with less arrows use less arrows. Little things matter when facing equal or stronger opponents.

Just my two cents, no flames please.

Peace out!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Good advice, but to red arrow all the back seem a lot of work for them, don't you think?
    If you need to red any Ds just DL/DR, but consider this, he has 4 wingers ML/MR/DL/DR best to stay put, or even blue the wing defenders.
    His wingers are defensive minded - he has WDM instead of WM and fullbacks, so there's lot of space on wings in front of his fullbacks and I'm sure he doesn't need blue wing on them. I use <- on fullbacks only when opponent has WAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Consider with The 4-4-2 Narrow Diamond, red the AMC and Blue or Neutral the DMC.
    If his opponent is better, then he doesn't need red arrow on amc because he has 2ST.
    Besides that, he should use normal or even defensive mentallity because his opponent is stronger.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 09-03-2014 at 09:29 AM.