Thread: catastrophic season

catastrophic season

4-1-3-2 was the formation that had give me lot of success so far. i not working for my team any more, keep loosing to any opponent to any formation. i swap to several others but what ever i use is catastrophic for my team. i can not get any dissent results even that i try to counter my opponents, even that they are not strong like my team. (some people may say changing formations is not good) i was always keep the formation for some games before i decide that is not working. I have reach to the result that are the players i add to my team, they may have lots of starts but they can not work together, but before i start to sell them i want to get some various opinions that maybe can help me. So please tell me what you think.

i had face same troubles on my last season, can not really say why, i buy and sell some players and this season goes better. i would like to hear othrer players opinion about.

I also have this problem I make a bad season, is this a bug in top eleven? or the team is supposed to get used to the tactic taken at the start and it is over time it becomes familiar with ? a lot of question I ask, and I would like a member of the Top eleven we do explain how they operate !