Thread: How do counter formations qualify for the Counter Formation Table?

Rookie

How do counter formations qualify for the Counter Formation Table?

The table has not been updated in six months, so I had thought that each must entry must be the generally accepted best counter. However reading through the list one sees posts like "Hey I beat this formation with this formation once, add it to the table."

So my question is how do the counter formations make it onto the table? Does the counter have to beat the particular formation against a stronger team a couple times to prove to be effective? Does it have to pass the eye test of July Fourth or Incredipede or the Top Eleven Forum Jedi Council? How good are those counters?

VIP
    If it works well, then it qualifies for counter formation... but I tried some of those and they didn't work...

Banned
    Some one experienced took time and made a good Counter Foramtion Table which got pinned......

So there is no testing procedure for it...You can also make your Counter Formation table and ask any of the moderators to pin it......

Rookie
    ...so I shouldn't treat The Table as canon and have to think for myself? I'm in trouble.