Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jacks

Thread: What is the most offensive formation?

Rookie

What is the most offensive formation?

I am curious what the most offensive formation there is out there? Say you are playing a much weaker team, and you normally play a 4-4-2. If the 4-4-2 you use, you win by 6-0. Is there a formation that would be better (not taking the other team into account) that might get you a bigger win, like 9-0?

Thanks,

I would guess 4-3-3 flat. You use 3 strikers is this case so it is more aggressive than 4-4-2. I am not sure, but the best result I had was like 11-0 or 13-0, it stops at this score since I had the same result in 5-6 games against teams with less than 11 players or all players in wrong positions etc. Nonetheless 4-3-3 is a classic formation used in the past in real football games before it became as scientific as it is today. Hope it helped.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    This is just down to personal preference and how much condition the players are in and no injuries during the match!, if you are wanting to go all out attack on a much weaker team then 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 would be my opinion!, 3 strikers and 3 or 4 midfielders, all with red arrows on!, orders... attacking, hard tackling, close down whole pitch, force counter attacks.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

3dc-3mc-2amlamr-2st
    Pavol Cik likes this.