Thread: How to beat 3(N)-1-3(W)-1-2

How to beat 3(N)-1-3(W)-1-2

Hi mates. I had a semi final home match against a team whose formation is 3(N)-1-3(W)-1-2 and i lost the game 2-1. The score was 1-0 fine but at the last 10 mins he had 2 goals against me and won the match altough he didn't watch the game. My tactic was 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond and i played normal , half court press, mixed pass, no offside trap and no counter attack. His team point 28 and my team point 26. He is a little bit stronger than me. And his most dangerous player is AMC. After 2 days there will be the return match away. How should i play against him ? What should my formation be ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to beat 3(N)-1-3(W)-1-2-ads%C4%B1z.jpg  

4-1-2-3 tavsiye ederim,normal mantalite ,ortadan,uzun pas işe yarar diyorum

If you play the ND you should pass through the middle and maybe short passing

Quote Originally Posted by Hakan özdinç View Post
    Hi mates. I had a semi final home match against a team whose formation is 3(N)-1-3(W)-1-2 and i lost the game 2-1. The score was 1-0 fine but at the last 10 mins he had 2 goals against me and won the match altough he didn't watch the game. My tactic was 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond and i played normal , half court press, mixed pass, no offside trap and no counter attack. His team point 28 and my team point 26. He is a little bit stronger than me. And his most dangerous player is AMC. After 2 days there will be the return match away. How should i play against him ? What should my formation be ?
    Play on wings,maybe his best player is amc but ,amc is helped very much by ml and mr,play the same tactic as him,maybe you win...

I played 4-5-1 V offensive , attacking from wings and won the match 1-0 but this score is not enough to qualify (

How to beat 3(N)-1-3(W)-1-2-ads%C4%B1z.jpg