Thread: cup final against 4213

cup final against 4213

Ok guys at the cup final I play against a team using 4-2-1-3. Two CMs, one ACM and 3 CFs. He is lvl upper and his squad is a bit better but I can play any given formation.

from first glance he has good central attack. not good midfield and week defence from the sides.

The options I think are. 3-3-2-2 ( 3 cd, ldm,cdm,rdm,2cm and 2 cf or acm and 1cf)
    the another option is 4-1-4-1

In first case I got 3 CDs and CDM against his 3 CFs and ACM. Also have more midfielders and possibly support in defence from the RDM and LDM.

In 2nd case I wll still got good options i midfield and can attack on flanks where he should not be very strong.

The questions are.

1)are 3 CD players and set of RDM and LDM better defenca tan a standart 4 defs line when dealing with 3 CFs
    2) Since I aim to have more possetion are counterattacks a good option or I should try and play more offensively.

Of course if you have experience in such cases please give other ideas. I havent met much strong teams with 3 CF players esp with an ACM behind them while I can play any formation.

Thanks
    Last edited by apash; 09-16-2014 at 08:02 PM.

3-5-2 v style, and always attack in finals, don't play passive

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Thanks. Seems interestingg suggestion. More offensive than 3-3-2-2 that I thought. In fact I feel like the V formation 4-5-1 (usually) doesnt work well for me. Thats why I prefer 4-1-4-1 with red arrows on side mids. So I might try 3-1-4-2?

Any other ideas?