Thread: CL final

Rookie

CL final

OK am not through there yet but i won 1st leg 6-0 and my opponent won 5-1 so most probably we will meet in finals my Q.20.9 his Q.23.1 which is big difference for level 2 club
    CL final-untitled.jpg
    i usually go by 4-4-2 with little modification or 4-5-1V def down the flanks own half rest are normal he usually go 4-3-3 or 4-3(2 MC,1 MR)-3
    not very confident with what suggested in forums to play 3-5-2 flat against his 3 strikers or 4-1-2-1-2ND
    my team
    CL final-my-team.jpg
    his Team
    CL final-his-team.jpg
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

------Small.-------Martinez------
    --------------Bessa-------------
    --------Nasri---------Jafari------
    ---------------Kushida-----------
    Nunez-Testroet-Spinosa-Lindenblatt

Defensive mentality, hard tackling, mixed passing, blue arrows on amc,dmc and 2cb, red on fullbacks
    NHF but I don't think your team is enough good to win CL :/
    Next season you'll need whole new defence, Nunez and Spinosa should become subs/reserves.
    In order to win CL or Cup, you need at good players at every position.
    Instead of buying one scout for 50T, you should better buy group of 5* players for these tokens.
    For reserve you could use 3* free agents (younger=better)

Rookie
    non of my player are 50T scouts, Martinez is fast trainer bought him after 1st week of season he was Q23 got him SA and with some green packs he reach 6* rest bought as 5*, both Nunez and Spinosa are fast trainers but not enough greens to bump them up agree need better defenders , had to sell most my subs to get 5* star players many thanks for the suggestion need to wait for finals and get rabbit foot for luck
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

Free agents are useful as subs/reserves and they save money for 1st team players. If you buy young players, then buy only 5*.
    If you don't pay for tokens and buy green and red packs to power train weak young player, then you should buy 5* players, they are more useful.
    This is trophy archieve of my (2nd) club after 4 seasons
    http://forum.topeleven.com/attachmen...ub-trophys.jpg

Rookie
    Good bye beautiful cup
    CL final-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411143248.621269.jpg