Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why is this Illegal Formation?

Why is this Illegal Formation?

Hello! I've read some things in this forum about illegal formation.
    In my last game I just had 20% Ball possession and I don't know why.
    I am playing with this formation many games before.
    And now I will always have 20%...
    The only thing I did was to sell one of my MC that I didn't need anymore.
    But that Player was never in my TopEleven.
    I don't know if that is important as well.
    If I change my formation to 4-4-2 everything is fine, but if it is like the formation on the picture, I just have 20%.
    I just need a reason why it isn't working anymore all of a sudden.

The formation is here:
    Why is this Illegal Formation?-isthisillegal2.jpg

That just happened to me yesterday. 2 days ago it was fine, but now its illegal? Sounds like something nordeus would do, change the rules in the middle of the season.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

That doesn't make any sense. I loved this formation. And now it is illegal. It seems to me that Nordeus don't want that I win the league with so many points. Just to keep a bit of competition or something.

Copying my previous post from another similar thread.
    Basic of possession in football is (central) mildfield. You have only one player in the middle so it's obvious that he can't keep ball without help. Switch your one of your ST with mc or maybe amc/dmc.
    You haven't done anything wrong, they changed calculations.
    I can't remember last time I used formation with 3ST. I usually play with 5 or 6 mildfielders, sometimes with 4.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 09-16-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Thank you for the advice. They must have changed it. It is the only explanation. I've tested it by switching one ST to MC and it worked. But I've won with the old formation games with 12:0 and 14:0...So it worked for me. I will test it tomorrow with an AMC and see if this is working too.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Copying my previous post from another similar thread.
    Basic of possession in football is (central) mildfield. You have only one player in the middle so it's obvious that he can't keep ball without help. Switch your one of your ST with mc or maybe amc/dmc.
    You haven't done anything wrong, they changed calculations.
    I can't remember last time I used formation with 3ST. I usually play with 5 or 6 mildfielders, sometimes with 4.
    It doesn't explain why it is now an illegal formation. And also I use long passing so i don't need a strong midfield. I have not lost using this formation this season

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I didn't lost either. That is why I don't understand why this is illegal. It is a normal 4-3-3 formation, nothing special. But they must have change the rule. I was testing this formation because my AMC got injured and after that I didn't just won all the games. As a plus I shoot many many goals as well... I was thinking to keep this formation. Now I need to change back to the boring 4-4-2 formation with 2 MC or an MC + AMC.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    It doesn't explain why it is now an illegal formation. And also I use long passing so i don't need a strong midfield. I have not lost using this formation this season
    I don't now why is it illegal now. You should ask support and change formation.

2 days now... All of a sudden 4-3w-3 is an illegal formation.. Really dont understand why.

Apprentice
    ...hope these advices don't reach the ears of my opponents...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast