Thread: balanced team

balanced team

hello mister, do you think what is a balanced team, it takes a few goals and they face many

Rookie
    1) Enough players to fill your most used formation and at least 2 sub in def 2 sub in mid 1 sub as ST
    2) Recommended 4-5* star player
    3) Buy most expansive and young players (as they train fast) so they last 3-5 seasons
    4) don't change formation a lot during game
    5) fill squad rest space in squad with free agents sell them by end of season with any unwanted players(poor performance)

I wanted to know which team is the most balanced

Good question
    Balanced team has/needs:
    1) balance between quallity and variety of players and tactics
    - players for every possible position (there is 14 possible positions) which enable manager to use wider variety of formations
    - strong substitutes and reserves (strong balanced teams have 2 starting 11 squads)
    2) balance between players value, wage and skill
    - player who has overall 3-4* doesn't have to be bad/weak; if he is in good form and his skill points were logically added, then he could be useful (GK and defenders who have low attack skills or attackers with low defensive skills)
    - long-term players (who can play on high level for 3+ seasons) save money and tokens

This is my team now, it is not fully balanced because i haven't finished with transfer activity this season, i will change few players, then it will be fully balanced...
    balanced team-cs-s11-2-28.jpg

This is my team.
    balanced team-formazione.jpg

On the basis of these players that form could be put in place and what orders and arrows ?

Rookie
    you need better defnders for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Latifa View Post
    you need better defnders for sure
    Defenders (only)? LOL
    He needs almost whole new team
    On which level is your team Antonello?

Rookie
    he need more for sure but team take couple of season to build it up specially if he is going to buy expansive young players at level 4 fast trainer 5* cost 7-8 mil even if you win league, CL, and cup you could buy 2-3 players at most he can manage with cheap 5* who will last 1-3 season at most don't think its easy
    i took you advice after buying who i could this season i filled rest of squad with free agents for sub cant afford to buy all best of the best
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Defenders (only)? LOL
    He needs almost whole new team
    On which level is your team Antonello?
    I was just promoted to Level 3