Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: please help counter formation for 4-1DMC-1MC-AMR-AML-2ST?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    you can go with that. The point of having a strong midfield though is possession, and using force counterattacks gives away possession. Do you have an AMC you can throw on instead of one of those MCs?
    unfortunately my AML player is an AML/AMC player and i dont have an extra AMC.. my team is only good for 4-5-1 flat 4-5-1 V 3-5-2 flat 3-5-2 V 4-3N-2(aml/amr)-1 and 4-4-2 classic

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    You might win anyway because I believe that Nordeus has made formations without a minimum of 2MCs illegal.

Go for 4-5-1 flat, you need to protect your flanks from the opponents AML/AMR. Blue arrow on middle MC and red arrows on MR and ML or AMR/AML if you're going with a 4-3N-2W-1.
    Play the flanks, Normal mentality (maybe defensive/counter attacks if he gets too much possession), zonal marking, I would say short passing but go for mixed just in case.
    won the friendly match with him 1-0 using what RJSlow suggested..with 50-50 possession and he watched the match and i didn't..
    now, i will try it with your suggestion to be fair with you both good guys
    El Duderino likes this.

Rookie
    damn it!! no friendlies left for him

Rookie
    i'm very curious about what result will your suggested formation will give me..unfortunately my opponent's team already played a lot of friendly matches

Quote Originally Posted by panzbap View Post
    i'm very curious about what result will your suggested formation will give me..unfortunately my opponent's team already played a lot of friendly matches
    It really depends. You can think you have the right stuff, sometimes it'll work, sometimes it won't. But it's a good way to see, experiment and try different things.

I'm only level two right now but I had an account a year ago, so I'm a bit experienced with the whole formations thing. So far, I'm unbeaten this season and only had one loss in the one before.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    It really depends. You can think you have the right stuff, sometimes it'll work, sometimes it won't. But it's a good way to see, experiment and try different things.

I'm only level two right now but I had an account a year ago, so I'm a bit experienced with the whole formations thing. So far, I'm unbeaten this season and only had one loss in the one before.
    i'm a football fan but i dont know much about football formations and orders.. seasons 1 2 and 3 i just use 4-3N-2(aml/amr)-1 and dont care about the orders ahaha.. i'm currently in season 4..and just started to do some experiments and try other formations,

season 1 - 4th(L)
    season 2 - 4th(L) champion(CL)
    season 3 - 6th(L) champion(CL)

always eliminated in preliminary cup match hahaha but now i'm still in a Cup but i did not qualify for the champion's league this season

Rookie
    i won the match 1-4 with the suggested formation of RJSlow..i am the away team and i did not watch the match..
    possesion was 47% for my team lol thank u guys

your welcome. Congratulations on the win

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12