Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Has 4-1-3w-2 become unbeatable???

Quote Originally Posted by Castreal View Post
    Saw a match in CUP Preliminaries, a 4-1-2-1-2 ND won 4-1-3W-2 by 5:1.
    Both more or less same quality with the winning team edging by 0.8 quality.
    Perhaps you can explore this formation.

Then again, this is Nordeus, anything can happen. I remember probably 6-7 seasons ago, 4-1-3W-2 is the counter for 4-1-2-1-2 ND.
    Thanks for that info, don't think ND will kick it against these guys, its either you stronger of you have one good counter... Going to try out jacks tactics, just waiting to see where to put the arrows...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Hi members, Ive noticed most of the token buyers in my league use 4-1-3w-2. Is this formation suitable for 5* and above players or what? Its really strange and difficult to beat these guys.. I tried last season using 4-4-2, but got beaten 3-0,3-1,2-0... I think my best bet would be 4-5-1 v style but then again I don't have AML/R! Transfer market sucks as we speak!

1st guy:
    Attachment 31683

2nd guy:
    Attachment 31684
    Attachment 31685

3rd guy:
    Attachment 31686
    Try 5-3w-2

Quote Originally Posted by Pavol Cik View Post
    Try 5-3w-2
    What orders and arrows? If I don't manage to win with 4-5-1 v style then will give it a go....
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    What orders and arrows? If I don't manage to win with 4-5-1 v style then will give it a go....
    Try this:def,flanks,whole pitch,hard tackle,long pass,no offside,no counter,no arrows....

Imho key is the midfield. Try to have more players in your midfield as to your opponent. It always is where most of the action of match is. With more players in the midfield you are more likely to control the game (measured by posession).

The 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly (or a variation) should do the trick. Butterfly is best played with an attacking mentality when your opponent is weaker or same quality. Use normal mentality when you opponent is slightly better quality and use defensive when your opponent is much stronger.
    Go around both flanks, mixed passing, normal tackle, own half and zone cover. No checkboxes checked.
    Last edited by Patrick Muijderman; 10-27-2014 at 06:59 PM.
    Irie Lion FC

League Champion: S02, S03, S04, S06, S09, S10, S12, S13
    League Runner-up: S01, S05, S11
    Champions League Champion: S04, S06, S09, S12
    Champions League Runner-up: S02, S03, S05, S10
    Cup Runner-up: S06, S09

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Muijderman View Post
    Imho key is the midfield. Try to have more players in your midfield as to your opponent. It always is where most of the action of match is. With more players in the midfield you are more likely to control the game (measured by posession).

The 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly (or a variation) should do the trick. Butterfly is best played with an attacking mentality when your opponent is weaker or same quality. Use normal mentality when you opponent is slightly better quality and use defensive when your opponent is much stronger.
    Go around both flanks, mixed passing, normal tackle, own half and zone cover. No checkboxes checked.
    Thanks for that bud, will definitely try out the butterfly formation, tried 4-5-1 v and lost 2-0..... Today im going with 4-2-2-2 hex defensive...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    1 Cup Title

Clearly 4-2-2-2 hex doesnt work.. Another 2-0 loss!!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    1 Cup Title

Rookie
    Not sure in your server but on mine... 4-4-2 is still freaking overpowered! My team is all 5* 1 SP to 6* (I do not make them 6* so I can sell them easily next season) and struggle or lose against 4-4-2.. 3/4* teams.. I use 3-5-2 flat but I will change to 4-4-2 or 3-2W-2-2W-1 to try to beat those 4-4-2 guys..

4-1-3W-2 seems not that popular in my league... haven't faced one yet but if I play a team I'll see how I go..
    Kylos likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12