Thread: Any suggestions against this formation?

Any suggestions against this formation?

Tomorrow I am playing against an opponent that is yet to be beaten in the league. He does not have a particularly strong team, but yet he seems to squeeze out a win every time, with exception of one draw. My team is stronger on paper, but I need some help coming up with a formation that can beat his. I have yet to lose any matches myself, so I have done all right so far. However, his formation has left me a bit...puzzled.

Any suggestions against this formation?-top-eleven-opponent.jpg

Any suggestions on a good formation against this? Thanks in advance!

Famous
    As of a week ago, that formation would have been illegal (3 players on one flank). Because of the recent illegal formation bug though, there might not be much data on what the counter-formation is.

maybe a 3w-4-3 will work! That's what i'd try. Red arrows on the flanks. blue arrows on both MC's. attacking, down the flanks, whole pitch, hard tackling, short passing, zonal, no counter, offsides.

Dreamer
    4-4-2 classic maybe a nice choice and you will have much higher possession !!
    Server 52

4-3n-1-2 passing through the middle

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I'd go with 4-4-2 or if you are worried, go with 5-4-1

Thank you all for your input. I went with a 4-4-2 formation and that did the trick. Beat him 1-0.