My Formation: 4(D*)-2(MC)-3(AM*)-1(ST)
My Tactics: Mentality = Normal, Pass focus = mixed, Pressing = my Half, Defending = Normal, Passing = mixed, covering = space cover

In my opinion its the best tactic to use in real to play on the one hand counter football but on the other hand not to play it too defensive. untill now i used to win most of my games even against better people (i just began so i'm still in league 1).

But today i've lost against a team wich had a bit worse players than me 0:4. this team played often worse against the other teams in my league but against me they won 4:0.

So i have some questions now wich i hope you guys can answer me.
0) Do in league 1 only bots play in your league? (I know iot has nothing to do with the topic but i am interested )
1) Why do the most ppl use a retarted/oldschool formation with 2 attackers and no wingers (like this guy who defeated me)? I play with wingers and in real soccer you cant win a game 4:0 if you play without wingers against someone who uses wingers. youn can play 4:3 or 4:4 but NEVER 4:0.
2) If my formation sucks (for top 11) what formation should i use then?
3) Is it better to use many üplayers from the same nation / has it a team chemistry?

lookinjg forward for your help. thx.