Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CUP Match Level 5 V/S Level 7, How am I going to beat this team????

CUP Match Level 5 V/S Level 7, How am I going to beat this team????

His team:
    CUP Match Level 5 V/S Level 7, How am I going to beat this team????-zzq1.jpg

My Team:
    CUP Match Level 5 V/S Level 7, How am I going to beat this team????-zzq2.jpg

How am I going to beat this team?

His weakness is on the left wing and the right wing is not much better, but he owns the center with Kaya. Do I break Kaya's leg in the first 10 minutes? LOL.

Hard defending, long ball and counter attacks.
    4 in defence - 5 in midfield with all arrows pointing back towards goal and 1 striker up front. Not much else you can try other than yr suggestion of breaking his legs
    Last edited by Paul77; 10-29-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Famous
    3w-1-4-2. He's strong, but not unbeatable! Game engine doesn't seem to be favoring lone striker formations this season either.

Make sure to max your condition and max/near max your morale! Your opponent only has 2 players that are 5* or more for his level, so he might not be the most active manager. He might allow his morale/conditioning to slip before your match with him.

red arrows on the flanks and DMC. blue arrows on MC's.

for mentality either:

normal, down the flanks, own half, mixed, hard tackling, no counter, offsides

attacking, down the flanks, whole pitch, short, hard tackling, no counter, offsides.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-29-2014 at 01:35 PM.

if what pcmacdaniel is not going well, switch to 3n-1-4-2 and go through the middle, defensive mentality, own pitch pressing, long passing, force counter attakcs

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I have to play defensive for the first leg since it is on my turf. I was thinking 4-1-4-1 but I hate to have the lone striker. 3n or 3W won't work because he has flanks that can attack and his centers are powerful so I need more on D not less.

In the end I might just go with 4-4-2 as always. His AMC will miss the bus. I have a hit man on him. LOL

pcmacdaniel, I will go down the flanks as this seams the only way around the monster in the middle. I will also do hard tackle. Not a lot is being scored on my G from free kicks. He is good. I might start with 4-1-4-1 and then switch to 4-4-2 if I feel I am loosing possession because of the one striker.
    Last edited by Zan Barrage; 10-29-2014 at 09:50 PM.

He is in 10th position this season and was in 7th last season. I hope his team ran out of Prosaic (blue pills) and Cocaine (Green pills).

Lost 4-1. I am practically out of the cup unless I pull off a miracle next game. I started off with 4-1-4-1 but had to quickly change to 4-4-2 after he scored 3 goals in the first part of the first half. That stabilized things and I was able to score on him but it was too late.

His right winger scored the first goal and the others were scored by the AMC.

Both of us were present so he is not a passive player. I had bad 6s performance from my central field and 3 yellow cards. Just a bad game.
    Last edited by Zan Barrage; 10-30-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Newbie Michael 'Spike' Winfield's Avatar
    Go 4-3cm-1amr-2. blue on all defenders, red on 2 mc and amr. No counter, no offside, mixed passing, attacking, hard tackles. Should win but not sure by how many. I usually manage 2 or 3, -1.

Newbie Michael 'Spike' Winfield's Avatar
    LMAO. And you never play defensive on the home leg... Suicide. Make your formation 4-4-2, play your best playing friends, see which beat you, copy.
    Actually, I never played defensive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast