Thread: Last chance to stay in CL: How to Beat 4-2-2-2?

Last chance to stay in CL: How to Beat 4-2-2-2?

Hello,

it's my last chance to stay in CL. I have to win the game. Any suggestions? With some luck I get my 6* AMR fit for the game. I really need you help. Thank you in advance!

Last chance to stay in CL: How to Beat 4-2-2-2?-lastgamecl.jpgLast chance to stay in CL: How to Beat 4-2-2-2?-lastgamecl2.jpg

Since you have no dml/dmr, it's my opinion that you should take advantage of his weak middle. I wouldn't recommended this last season, but since changes took massive impact of the midfield... i would
    You should try with 5-3-2 or 4-3-3 flat formations... I've seen what these formations can do, and they are overpowering the opponents 2MC's in every way.

Wait for other opinions, and make your decision , however this season aml/amr formations like 4-5-1,3-5-2 v, and 4-2-2-2 have a weakness in the midfield.

*Of cource, it's my view that midfield is the problem with these formation, but everyone can confirm about nerfing these formations

do not use 4-5-1 v style as 4-2-2-2 hex is a strong counter against it, use a formation strong in the middle, and go through the middle. 4-3n-1-2 should be good

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Newbie Michael 'Spike' Winfield's Avatar
    Just go to one striker and 3 cm. never failed me against this formation.