Thread: How to beat 4-4-1-1?

How to beat 4-4-1-1?

Hi, my next league opp si 1st and i'd like to beat them, however he didn't lost any league matches yet. What is your idea?
    He always play 5-3n-1-1 and how can i beat him?

and opp squad, his quality is better than my.
    How to beat 4-4-1-1?-opo1111.jpg

and my squad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to beat 4-4-1-1?-chq11.jpg  
    Last edited by charuq; 11-04-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Yikes. His guys are a lot better than yours, so you're looking at an uphill battle.

Since he's better than you at most positions, you want to mark zonally instead of man-to-man. He only has one striker, so you can probably get away with three DCs on the back line. Your DMC can sit on his AMC, and marking zonally you can go ML-MC-MC-MR to put two bodies on each of his midfielders.

That leaves two spots up front, and since he has five across the back, I'd go AMC-ST right up the center so his wingbacks have nothing to do. You might think about long passing, since "hoof-and-hope" is the time-honored method used by weaker teams trying to steal a point from stronger ones. I'd be hesitant to use hard tackling, since you already have a lot of yellow cards on your starting XI.

Good luck! Maybe the RNG will be kind.

Try to buy aml and amr against his formation,because im not seeing you winning the game against his 5-6 stars players...And if you have tokens try to buy 1 5 star striker,and your chances are 50-50%...If you dont listen my advice,good luck with the game...