Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 3rdCP

Thread: Perfect players for my formation?

Question Perfect players for my formation?

Hello!

I've been spending a lot of time today to create a perfect squad for my T11 team.

My idea:

Next season, I want to play a flexible 3-3-2-1-1 system that looks like this:

-----------ST-----------
    ----------AMC----------
    -------MC-MC--MC-------
    DML-------------DMR
    ------DC--DC--DC-----
    -----------GK----------

My idea is to have a formation that is able to adapt to the opponent's formation as fast as possible.

Example: Imagine my opponent playing with 1 DMC, 1 AMC and 3 STs (e.g. 3-1-2-1-3). Then i'd switch to following formation:

--------ST-------ST-----
    -----------------------
    -------MC-----MC-------
    -----------DMC---------
    DL----DC--DC--DC---DR
    -----------GK----------

So, if I want to maintain this formation a whole season, i need some back-up players. 1 back-up player for each position that is used once in my formation (DL, DR, DML, DMC, DMR and AMC). And 2 back-up players for each position that is used twice or more (DC, MC, ST).

Finally, i need following players:

2 GKs
    2 DLs
    5 DCs
    2 DRs
    2 DMLs
    2 DMCs
    2 DMRs
    4 MCs
    2 AMCs
    3 STs
    26 total

I've got 22 slots, while i want to keep 1 empty for one of 2 talents i get every season. So, 21 slots for 26 positions. This means i need players with double positions.

Here we go:

2 GK
    2 DL/DML
    2 DR/DMR
    3 DC
    2 DC/DMC
    4 MC
    2 AMC
    3 ST
    20 total

Now my aim is to be able to have a substitute for every position in one single match:

first 11 (remember the 3-2-3-1-1 formation at the beginning of my post):
    GK
    DL/DML
    DC
    DC
    DC
    DR/DMR
    MC
    MC
    MC
    AMC
    ST

Subs. (6 players):
    GK
    DC/DMC
    DL/DML
    DR/DML
    MC
    AMC
    ST
    7 Total

Here it is. i have to remove 1 player (e.g. DL/DML).

If my DL/DML gets injured in a match i haven't a sub for him.

Next task is to compress all positions twice of the formation (3-2-3-1-1) plus a DMC into 17 slots:

2 GK
    2 DL/DML
    3 DC
    1 DC/DMC
    2 DR/DMR
    4 MC
    2 AMC
    2 ST
    18 total

Here you see the problem. I have no idea how to compress my team into 17 slots. I tried different ways (e.g. trying to use DC/DL, DC/DR and DMR/DMC) but there are always 18 players in total instead of 17.

a way to solve this would be to have an ST/AMC or an MC/AMC but they are so rare and mostly too old on the transfer market.

Do you see a way how to get all positions i need into only 17 slots? Would be great if someone could help me!

Greets,
    3rdCP

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdCP View Post
    Hello!

I've been spending a lot of time today to create a perfect squad for my T11 team.

My idea:

Next season, I want to play a flexible 3-3-2-1-1 system that looks like this:

-----------ST-----------
    ----------AMC----------
    -------MC-MC--MC-------
    DML-------------DMR
    ------DC--DC--DC-----
    -----------GK----------

My idea is to have a formation that is able to adapt to the opponent's formation as fast as possible.

Example: Imagine my opponent playing with 1 DMC, 1 AMC and 3 STs (e.g. 3-1-2-1-3). Then i'd switch to following formation:

--------ST-------ST-----
    -----------------------
    -------MC-----MC-------
    -----------DMC---------
    DL----DC--DC--DC---DR
    -----------GK----------

So, if I want to maintain this formation a whole season, i need some back-up players. 1 back-up player for each position that is used once in my formation (DL, DR, DML, DMC, DMR and AMC). And 2 back-up players for each position that is used twice or more (DC, MC, ST).

Finally, i need following players:

2 GKs
    2 DLs
    5 DCs
    2 DRs
    2 DMLs
    2 DMCs
    2 DMRs
    4 MCs
    2 AMCs
    3 STs
    26 total

I've got 22 slots, while i want to keep 1 empty for one of 2 talents i get every season. So, 21 slots for 26 positions. This means i need players with double positions.

Here we go:

2 GK
    2 DL/DML
    2 DR/DMR
    3 DC
    2 DC/DMC
    4 MC
    2 AMC
    3 ST
    20 total

Now my aim is to be able to have a substitute for every position in one single match:

first 11 (remember the 3-2-3-1-1 formation at the beginning of my post):
    GK
    DL/DML
    DC
    DC
    DC
    DR/DMR
    MC
    MC
    MC
    AMC
    ST

Subs. (6 players):
    GK
    DC/DMC
    DL/DML
    DR/DML
    MC
    AMC
    ST
    7 Total

Here it is. i have to remove 1 player (e.g. DL/DML).

If my DL/DML gets injured in a match i haven't a sub for him.

Next task is to compress all positions twice of the formation (3-2-3-1-1) plus a DMC into 17 slots:

2 GK
    2 DL/DML
    3 DC
    1 DC/DMC
    2 DR/DMR
    4 MC
    2 AMC
    2 ST
    18 total

Here you see the problem. I have no idea how to compress my team into 17 slots. I tried different ways (e.g. trying to use DC/DL, DC/DR and DMR/DMC) but there are always 18 players in total instead of 17.

a way to solve this would be to have an ST/AMC or an MC/AMC but they are so rare and mostly too old on the transfer market.

Do you see a way how to get all positions i need into only 17 slots? Would be great if someone could help me!

Greets,
    3rdCP
    i didnt understand what you written,but there is no formation to adapt all other formations,every formation had advantages and disadvantages...
    4-4-2 is the most equilibrated team...

I would better suggest 3n3w2n12 X butterfly X narrow diamond X 451V. Isn't that cool?
    For that you need, amc-wam, wam-st, dc-dmc and fullbacks-wdm.
    I used that once, if you have enough packs to train new position to wam or st, do it, or try to buy player like this.

oops. just realized that there are 7 substitute slots so its all fine! :'D so, next season i'll try out the 3n-2-3n-1-1 :-)

thread solved

hm, ok, gl
    so you will play with only 1 formation?

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    hm, ok, gl
    so you will play with only 1 formation?
    Thank you!

No, my formation depends on my opponent. This is my "standard" formation:

-----------ST-----------
    ----------AMC----------
    -------MC-MC--MC-------
    DML----------------DMR
    ------DC--DC--DC-----
    -----------GK----------

Now if my opponent plays with an AMC, i will use a DMC and only 2 MCs. If my opponent plays with an DMC, i will remove my AMC and play with 2 STs instead. Additionally, i can change my DML/DMRs to DL/DRs or remove an DC to add an extra ST (then i have DL DC DC DR).

It is always good to have another options.
    I usually use variations of 451, 361 and 352. I don't have own style because I set my formation according to opponent too.
    I'd like to use 3x3+1 more often but strong mildfields doesn't allow me that...

I wanted today to suprise my opp with 3x3+1 but he has 3mc+dmc+amc, so I have to use other formations...

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I wanted today to suprise my opp with 3x3+1 but he has 3mc+dmc+amc, so I have to use other formations...

playing against a full midfield is pretty hard indeed
    t11_fan likes this.