Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What is the most offensive formation?

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    Isn't it obvious?

Or with 1 CM and an extra F or AM
    Hi,this formation seems to be highly vulnerable to counterattack and in away matches,when you don't have the ball possession.
    Even if you're much stronger than your opponent,he should counter you with a 4-1-3-1-1 or 4-1-2-1-2.

I suggest you a 3-4-1-2 using this schema: dc-dc-dc ---- ml-mc-mc-mr ---- amc ---- st-st. It has more equilibrium in midfield and defense.

If defense works and midfield avoids counterattacks,you have more efficiency to try scoring with your whole team,not only your st players, and your players get tired less often.
    Gary Simpson likes this.

Hard Defending always tend to backfire, so avoid it like a plague. It only works probably when you are 4-0 up in the first half and don't want to tire your players for the next match.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LaKu View Post
    I have used Hard Defending with 4-5-1V and it backfired in my face for some reason I didn't lose but the game was 4-0 and ended 4-2..
    That is always what I am worried of when I go to a defensive tactic. I assume that defensive means your own team sits back and absorbs the attack by having numbers back. Therefore giving your opponent time to get more shots. More shots, means more goals eventually.

Rookie
    Update, I went with the 4-3-3 and won the match against a better team! I went down 0-1 and then came back to win it 3-1! I used Attacking, Through the middle, Whole Pitch, and Counter. I may have turned counter off mid game and when I went down, I switched to high attacking.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo de Clemente View Post
    Hi,this formation seems to be highly vulnerable to counterattack and in away matches,when you don't have the ball possession.
    Even if you're much stronger than your opponent,he should counter you with a 4-1-3-1-1 or 4-1-2-1-2.
    I can confirm 4-1-2N-1-2 is a good counter for 3W-2N(MC)-3W(AM)-2. I faced this formation with one of my teams in last years CL final and won 4-0 (teams on par, me 2 quality points stronger). Tactics: Normal, mixed through middle, no offside. Defense, long counter might work well if you are worse in quality.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

433 i think

Apprentice
    also u have nice results with 4-3-3 only in league and champions league.. in the cup u gonna have troll results because those dickheads wanna force good players to spent real money like a dog, thats why they lose players and they promote 8th and 9th place now like ****tybrains
    gaala likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12