Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Weird Formation, never seen before.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuptown FC View Post
    Hey Managers,

I am playing in a league match with the team that is currently in top spot. He has a really weird formation that I have never seen here before and I cannot make much sense of it. It looks like others, with some variables switched.

Have a look:

It is like a 4-1-2-1-2, but the DMC and MC are switched. Do any of you wise managers know how to play against it?

Thanks a lot.

Stumptown Footy Manager
    4-3-3 and you beat that formation...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @Brian Dang that is not only mine experience, but experience of other members too, it is unwritten rule (against equall Q teams)
    Of course, if you are playing against bots, you can win even with 442 against 451V.
    I'm talking about equal/similar Q teams. That is why for example 442ND usually destroys 442C (lack of dmc to counter amc)
    U still say it is bot??? Bot even can play equally with opponent???do u really have experience in play T11? Look at the screenshot carefully..
    Weird Formation, never seen before.-rule.jpg
    And what u wrote now is totally different with what u comment in above.. " NEVER " MEANS IN ANY CONDITIONS/ANY SITUATIONS (IN THAT CASE EVEN BOT WILL BE INCLUDED) THAT U PLAY 4-4-2 c against THE FORMATION WITH AMC U WILL LOOSE THE GAME ...
    It might be applicable for you and work for you but not the others...even sometimes here what they called TROLL involve then all formations also useless...so never say "never" ..REFERENCES ARE ALWAYS REFERENCES...

And not only you play T11...I'm managing 3 teams and till now (16 seasons)...every season.. I am always the double champion of at least a team I am managing (even last 2 seasons I seldom online becoz of work but I still can ge a double champion for 1 of my teams)...and Im the Triple winner too...But still there are a lot of managers who defeated our teams with right strategies and tactics even when their teams so much weaker then our teams...
    it's all depend on your setting and your luck too..
    All for you is reference..not 100% success for any formation.. and who say BOT could not win the opponent???if they are strong enough they still beat you to dead, dude..
    I am not the best and so do you for sure.. we all here to play and to learn...anyway...Good luck!

P/S: U have very good formation in other topic...Nice tactic n formation..!
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-28-2014 at 05:26 AM.

Ok, calm down, it is only game
    Everyone has different experiences of playing top eleven. I didn't say you are bad or unsuccessful manager and I don't have intent to argue about this game.
    Peace
    Brian Dang likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12