Thread: Too many loses! Help!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Too many loses! Help!!!!!!!!!!

im having too many loses this seasson in league and champions and also in cup !

i tried several formations but i really am getting loses way more than usual!

i tried narrow diamond (4-1-2-1-2) and 4-1-4-1 and 4-1-3w-1-1 and 4-5-1 V

can't find a formaitons that could actually gives me favor on teams that are lower than me ..

all loses are from teams that are lower than me .. my quality is 61 and ppl with 50-55-58 and even 49 beats me!

what should i do .. my orders usually are attacking-mixed-own half-normal-mixed-zonal .

this is a pic of my team Too many loses! Help!!!!!!!!!!-untitled.jpg

P.s i always make sure my players health and morale are at top !! ..

Quote Originally Posted by coldhell View Post

can't find a formaitons that could actually gives me favor on teams that are lower than me ..

all loses are from teams that are lower than me .. my quality is 61 and ppl with 50-55-58 and even 49 beats me!

what should i do .. my orders usually are attacking-mixed-own half-normal-mixed-zonal .

this is a pic of my team Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	33460
    With that team,you lose??????????????Try to use 4-4-2 simple,not 4-1-4-2...1 striker isnt enough...

This formation is a good one...
    Just play with defensive mentality, long pass and force counter attack. Maybe must your ML-MR play without arrows, and maybe must Salas play instead of Okur for one-and-one situations (current when using counter attack).

Quote Originally Posted by VampireSeeker View Post
    With that team,you lose??????????????Try to use 4-4-2 simple,not 4-1-4-2...1 striker isnt enough...
    I think you should use 4-3-3,is a stabil formation...or try to play with 4-3-1-2...

I' have the same problem...
    Now I' go to use 4-3-3...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coldhell View Post

this is a pic of my team Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	33460
    4-1-4-1 isnt sure formation...Try to modify the formation during the match...