Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By glpsace

Thread: Counter 3N-3W(DM)-2-2, do you agree?

Counter 3N-3W(DM)-2-2, do you agree?

Hello everyone,

In 7 hours I´m facing someone playing the following formation:

Counter 3N-3W(DM)-2-2, do you agree?-team.jpg

I´m thinkinto to counter it with a 4-5-1V formation:

Counter 3N-3W(DM)-2-2, do you agree?-team2.jpg

Since I´m playing home I think of going with attacking / mixed passes / down both flanks / zonal marking and pressing on my own half - the idea is to bring them out since I believe my opponent might be playing a more defensive style.

I decided to put red arrows on my DMC so that he can sustain the midfiled when attacking and obviously red arrows on both AML and AMR to confront, together with the striker the 3 defenders.

I´m not sure if I should go with mixed passes or long ones instead.

What do you think? Am I seeing this right or do you have another idea to face my opponent?

Thank you very much for your time and insight.

Cheers.

After reading some posts around here, It has come to my understanding that the 4-5-1V kind of lost some of its effectivness in the last few seasons.

So once he doesn´t use an AMC, I guess I will change my DMC to a MC with blue arrows, and I´ve also decided to put some blue arrows on both DC´s and red arrows on the striker. I will also change the attacking mentality to normal.

In case this won´t work I may change it to a 4-3-3, following the idea that 3 strikers seems to be working nicely this season.

We will see how it goes.

Cheers.

Banned
    I think 4-5v-1 is a good formation against that...

Quote Originally Posted by glpsace View Post
    After reading some posts around here, It has come to my understanding that the 4-5-1V kind of lost some of its effectivness in the last few seasons.

So once he doesn´t use an AMC, I guess I will change my DMC to a MC with blue arrows, and I´ve also decided to put some blue arrows on both DC´s and red arrows on the striker. I will also change the attacking mentality to normal.

In case this won´t work I may change it to a 4-3-3, following the idea that 3 strikers seems to be working nicely this season.

We will see how it goes.

Cheers.
    well, I won 2-0 with the tactic described in the quote. I guess it worked out ok

Cheers and thank you.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Dreamer
    Nice win! congratz! 3n-5-2 v-style could win as well

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x