Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris Rath

Thread: Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?

Question Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?

Hi guys,

These are some matches from 2 seasons ago, but I still don't know why I lost them, in all situations I had a better or a equal team.

Could you try to explain why I lost and what formations I should've used? All tips and hints are welcome

Standings in competion before/during this season:Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-stand.jpg

Here are the matches:

League:Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l1.jpgCan anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l2.jpgCan anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l3.jpgCan anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l4.jpg

Two games against the number4: Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l5.jpgCan anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l6.jpg

I figured wide didn't work so I tried narrow..

Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l7.jpg Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l8.jpg

CL half final:Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l9.jpgCan anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l10.jpg

Cup half final:Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l11.jpg Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l12.jpg

+

Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l13.jpgCan anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l14.jpg

The three matches behind each other: Can anyone explain these losses and tell me what I should do different next time?-l15.jpg

Thx for reading so far, I really put alot of time and effort in making this post, kept delaying it for myself too. I hope you guys can tell me what I did wrong and what formations I shouldve used and what formations I should never use.
    Last edited by TacticalMaster; 12-07-2014 at 11:13 PM.
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

Ah, around level 8-10 (depends on server) the competitiveness increases. That was a problem for my team too and costed me some nerves.

What usually helps in such situations:
    - Check if some players of my team have constantly bad ratings. If so, I try to replace them.
    - Check if some formations that worked well in the past, do not work anymore. If so, try to vary your formations and tactics slightly.
    Example:
    - Your team lost with 4-3N-2W-1 vs. 3-5-2 flat. This tactics does not work for me, too. I think the match engine does not like that the lone striker is covered by 3DCs. I changed my tactics vs. that system to 4-4-2 with attack over the flanks to exploid the lack of fullbacks and have 2 ST "only" twice covered.

Some other things I saw while playing:
    - Standard situations are important in topeleven. I saw many matches where close matches were decided by FKs or corners. Assigning good players to these roles can decide important matches.
    - And some results like your 1-4 loss with 4-5V-1 vs. 3DC-DMC-2MC-3W-ST one has to take this game with a grain of salt. Solely based on the formations and statistics it is hard to explain.

Good luck with your team.
    TacticalMaster likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -