Thread: Illegal formation 2-2-2-2-2

Illegal formation 2-2-2-2-2

Hi everybody, I checked all the opponents in the league and I found out the most likely contender for the title will be this formation:

DC-DC
    DML-DMR
    MC-MC
    AML-AMR
    ST-ST

Every line has a 5-star and a 6-star player. It outranks me by 61 to 57. Any suggestion how to beat him?
    I usually play with a 3-1-4-2

DC-DC-DC
    DMC
    ML-MC-MC-MR
    ST-ST

I have a solid midfield with all 5-star players going to be 6. Strong strikers (one 6-star player and one 5-star player). DMC is only a 4-star. Defence, I can gather all 5-star. I have no AMC, AML, AMR, but I think I can adapt an MC to play as AMC.

Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Illegal formation 2-2-2-2-2-formazione-topeleven-2.jpg  

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Franek View Post
    Hi everybody, I checked all the opponents in the league and I found out the most likely contender for the title will be this formation:

DC-DC
    DML-DMR
    MC-MC
    AML-AMR
    ST-ST

Every line has a 5-star and a 6-star player. It outranks me by 61 to 57. Any suggestion how to beat him?
    I usually play with a 3-1-4-2

DC-DC-DC
    DMC
    ML-MC-MC-MR
    ST-ST

I have a solid midfield with all 5-star players going to be 6. Strong strikers (one 6-star player and one 5-star player). DMC is only a 4-star. Defence, I can gather all 5-star. I have no AMC, AML, AMR, but I think I can adapt an MC to play as AMC.

Thanks,
    Last season, I only faced 2-2-1(MC)-3-2 ..n i used 4-1-3N-2 ..got him 2-0 ...U can try it...since u have good...move a MC with stronger defense quality down as DMC...
    Good luck!