Thread: Need Help , Got to win Against this formation 3w-1-3w-1-2

Exclamation Need Help , Got to win Against this formation 3w-1-3w-1-2

Okay so I want win this match , Its a must win match for me . If I lose this match I will be out of the Champions league . so even If I win 1-0 I will go through . My Opponents Team quality is 26.6 and My team quality is 26.2 . So both of us has quite similar rating . his formation is
    DC-------DC-------DC
    ---------DMC----
    MR------MC-------ML
    --------------AMC----------
    ------ST----ST-----

As u can see his AMC is right sided . So Please suggest me the counter formation to win against him , even if I win 1-0 that will be great . and plz add the orders . thanks you . My team is Riversun FC and his team is Kayseri Sk . My Squad pic is without the formation and I have added his Team Details (the one with a formation )Attachment 34681Attachment 34682Attachment 34683

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Can't see the pictures but I would play 4-5-1 V, with my DMC facing his AMC -right position
    Defensing in the beginning, flanks, mixed passes, counter attacks.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Can't see ur squad. But i suggest to play narrow diamond if you have good amc, or 3-1-4-2 to play save Inbox me for the orders.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Need Help , Got to win Against this formation 3w-1-3w-1-2-qweqweqeqweqwe.jpg THis is my team , And I have used 4-5-1 V on 1st leg Though then my team was weak so I lost 1-0 . Now my team is much stronger and the 2nd leg is in my home So I will do anything to beat him .

Need Help , Got to win Against this formation 3w-1-3w-1-2-wdwdwdwdwdwdw.jpg this is his team and his formation as well

I would go 4-1-4-1 against him. Normal, mixed( or both flanks. try them see which goes better, 1 and 1 half if needed), own half, normal, mixed, zonal. Red arrows on all wingers and blue arrow on DMC. No offside and no counter. When you play normal mentality usually your team goes a few times on counter attack in the match. Don't force counters unless you have nothing to loose.
    Usually used in the right way 4-1-4-1 does not concieve more then 1 goal per match unless you play against a very tough opponent so despite the fact that you lost 0-1 I think 90% you must make focus on not concieving any goal so don't push your team to force the attack untill the time will be against you in the 2'nd leg match.

As an alternative for the second half if it not goes well I'll try 3 W-4-3 Atacking formation mixed, mixed, all field and hard takling + offsides and counter. I used this many times for the second half when i was down by 2 or even by 3 and most of the times I manage to score 2 + goals but with a risk of concieving also

Thanks For ur kind help , I won the match 1-0 , I played 4-3n-2w-1 formation .